Chapter 2

A/N: I decided this may be just a short fanfic so like between 10-15 maybe 20 chapters, if I get inspiration...I'm just having a hard time getting my thoughts and ideas typed out...

Also side note for better scary effect change reading mode to night...if you want ;)

Don't read if you don't want to be scared, just a warning😏🤗😉

Natsuki's POV:

Sayori sat across from me, her blue eyes twinkling in the light. We were back in the literature club room. Everything was white though, the walls, the desks, the tile floor, everything except the door which was unsettlingly red. We were in a circle of desks, like how we used to do back in our club days.
"Natsuki?" When she spoke my name, shivers raced down my spine. I tried to stand up, but my legs felt trapped underneath the stark white desk.

"S-sayori? You're alive!" Again I tried to push myself from my white metal and wood prison, and again it was all in vain.

"I'll never forgive you for this!" Her usually blue eyes are dark, almost blood red. My mouth feels like it's full of sand. I can't speak, Sayori stands from her desk effortlessly and gracefully, it's one of the key hints that this cannot possibly be my best friend... "Oh Natsuki..." her voice is low and slightly passive aggressive. She starts sliding her fingers against the desk in front of her, her expression is erratic and crazed. She looks like a completely different person.

"Say..or...eee!" A chilling voice echoes throughout the eerie room and the lights flicker red for a brief moment. Sayori smiles at me psychotically, as she holds her hand out to me.

 Sayori smiles at me psychotically, as she holds her hand out to me

No way in hell am I taking her hand. Nope nah uh. I'm not stupid.
"Stay back Sayori!" I exclaim trying to tug myself from the damn desk. Sayori laughs loudly and crazily. I pale as her expression darkens.

"You did this to me Natsuki!" She growls her eyes shining with hate and loathing. Tears are streaming from my face. "Why didn't you come to my dinner? It's your fault Monika and I are dead!" The ground quivers and I tumble backwards, suddenly the desks are gone and it's just Sayori and I in a flickering hallway.