Chapter 6

Natsuki's POV:
♡《nightmares ahead just a warning 😉》♡

   I sat up with an irritable grumble, looking over at Yuri who was all snuggled down with Benny resting on her chest. I had been so close last night. So damn close. Tired and irritable I rolled from the bed walking across the floor to the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom.  I leaned down turning on the faucet. I lazily grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it and looked in the mirror as I ran it under the water.

Squish, squish ... that's not what water sounds like...slowly I looked down at my hands. Bile rises through my throat and burns my esophagus, yet somehow I manage a gurgling scream of terror. I throw my toothbrush into the sick, too stricken to even want to be near it, as I back up against the wall shaking like a Leaf in a tornado. Oozing dripping blood is flowing from the faucet,  my hands were coated in it, dripping in it. It's so thick, the smell of iron and salt burns my lungs. I gag this cannot be happening.

  "Y-y-yUri!!!" I scream frozen in place, fear coiling around my body like a venomous ravenous snake as I stare at the blood, that won't stop bubbling from the drain

   "Yes my love." I scream as Yuri  whispers in my ear. I hadn't even heard her come in...I whirl  to face her,  looking for comfort, but when she smiles at me my stomach coils in uncertainty.  This wasn't normal. Yuri never smiled like this... she steps closer to me her breathing is erratic and unsettling.  Her hands are twitching and her face is flushed.

  "Is something troubling you my sweet?" And something was definitely wrong because

  "Is something troubling you my sweet?" And something was definitely wrong because...because...well because Yuri was talking like a vampire from the 1800s.
     "Yuri are you alright?" I whimper and she grins wider and I blink and there's  blood on her face. Its specs of blood,  like she was flicked with a paintbrush. Was...was there...was there.....was there ba...was there blood...blood

Drizzling...
     .... Oozing....
        .....pooling...

  🇩​🇷​🇮​🇵​🇵​🇮​🇳​🇬​

Out of the corner of her mouth...
    Was this...was this her...her...her ...her blood..?

?