Chapter 10

Yuri's POV:

  After a lot of kissing and on Natsuki's part grabbing and touching, I finally got her out of the bath and in our room. I sat her on the bed and began opening drawers looking for her pajamas.

   "Yuri why are you all the way over there?" She whined reaching for me petulantly. I scoffed at her childish behavior.  Honestly I'd be less mad if she wasn't so damn drunk.
  "I'm looking for your clothes Natsuki. " I expressed and she groaned loudly.

  "But I don't wanna wear clothes." She exclaimed and I sighed pulling out her pink striped bottoms and grey tanktop.
  "Sorry but I refuse to do anything with you while you're this wasted." I insisted because I was most certainly not rewarding her for getting drunk. I reached to take her robe off and she reached back behind me.

    "Natsuki!" I yelped when she squeezed my ...well ass. I reached back, prying her hands away as I yanked off her robe and pulled her shirt on.

    "No fair Yuri, stop ruining my fun.." she slurred as I remembered I forgot to grab her underwear. However she grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of her, she locked her hands behind my neck and kissed me deeply, but her breath smelled like alcohol. I tickled her sides making her squeal and thankfully release me, I quickly scamper to my feet as Natsuki giggles on the bed.

   "Stay!" I threatened gasping for breath and she scoffed as I made my way to her dresser. 
   "Yuri why don't you love me!" She sobbed and I froze.  Of course I knew Natsuki was drunk and didn't know what she was saying, but it hurt to think that my wife thought I didn't love her. I grabbed the first pair I saw and walked back to her.

  "Natsuki of course I love you,  I'll always love you,  however I am not pleased with your decision to get so intoxicated you can barely move by yourself.  Therefore no kisses until you're sober." I declared pulling up her underwear and then her pants.

   "But I love you so much!" She sniffed and I sighed trying to tuck her under the covers but she kept kicking them away. "You don't love me anymore Yuri,  you don't look at me like you used to...and you act like you hate me..." she whispered stumbling from the  bed.

  "Natsuki!" I exclaim as she stumbles by me, a mess of tears and drunk confusion. I try to grab her but she looks at me with such a bitter and hurt expression I falter.

  "I'm sleeping on the couch, since I'm not getting kisses, no point in my staying here." She grumbled disappearing down the stairs. 
   "Fine, see if I care, enjoy the lumpy couch!" I snapped.
   "I will." Came her reply and I sighed sitting on the top stair, knowing I couldn't leave her, so I'd wait till she fell asleep then carry her back up here.

What if she choked on her vomit or something?

She thinks I hate her.

.......................

  "Yuri this is just getting ridiculous. " I sat up with a jolt as Monika stared at me intently from the bottom of the stairs.

  "Wha?" I murmured in confusion and shock.
   "I said you're ridiculous and so is Natsuki! Honestly stop all this pointless fighting, if I was here I'd drop kick you down these stairs you're siting on!" She huffed and I sniffed back tears.
   "Monika,  I've missed you so much!" I whimper and she sighs softly.

   "I know, I miss you too, I miss all of you.  But I'm gone Yuri,  Sayori and I we aren't coming back. " she whispered and I looked down at my hands.

  "I know, it's just...this is all so..hard...like everything is spiraling out of my control..." I whimper and Monika reached out taking my hand.

  "Well even if Sayori and I aren't here physically,  we're always around. " she promised and I smiled pulling her into a hug.
"Stay smart Cuz, and go get your woman." She whispers in my ear.

I sit up with a jolt, nearly toppling down the stairs

I sit up with a jolt, nearly toppling down the stairs.  Had I fallen asleep here? I grunted pushing myself to my feet, what time was it? I ran down the stairs,  but the couch was empty.
   "Suki?" I called out as I entered the kitchen. I was so giddy to give her a big kiss and tell her how much I loved her, how I'd always love her. How together we'd get through this.

  Then I saw a note pinned to the front of the fridge and my heart sank deep into my chest. Tearfully I pulled it from the fridge and carefully read each word.

 Tearfully I pulled it from the fridge and carefully read each word

There wasn't an I love your or anything.  I had really messed up. I pulled out my  phone sending her a quick text.

To Be Continued

To Be Continued...