Chapter 15

Yuri's POV:

     "Look Yuri,  she's my daughter-" he started but I was shaking, with rage and anger.
   "No, you and Monika got drunk and you made it perfectly clear you wanted nothing to do with her when she was born!" I growled keeping my voice low, but dangerous.

  "That's not fair Yuri,  that was before...now I'm the only parent she's got" he exclaimed stepping up to me. I didn't even flinch. I'd seen rabbits more terrifying than him.

  "No what's not fair is you coming into her life, after she just lost everything.  Her house,  her moms, her lifestyle...everything.  And just when she's starting to adjust you just want to come in and yank her away...away from her grandparents,  her siblings, Natsuki and I. That's what's not fair MC..." I snapped and his expression darkened considersbly.

   "Adjusted she wears the same damn tshirt every goddamn day Yuri how the hell is that adjusted!" He screamed into my face, I clenched my jaw tightly and glared into his dark golden eyes.

  "Sayori gave her that shirt.  You remember Sayori,  the one who's heart you shattered into a million pieces when you slept with her wife!" I was getting petty and I knew it but damn him, and his ideals. He can't do this. I wouldn't let him.

   "You better watch yourself Yuri!" He growled darkly and I scoffed.
   "Or what you'll bite my ankles?" I mock and he clenches his jaw. Looking ready to say something.

"Hey is everything alright over here?" I turn and smile as Tammy approaches us, her hands are in her pockets. Though her posture is relaxed her expression is warning and stern.

"Auntie Tammy!" I smile as all the kids rush to their aunt ecstatically.  I look to MC dryly.
   "Go home MC. " I snap before I turn walking towards my kids...because they've become mine and I wasn't giving them up without a fight. 
   "That's it Yuri,  I tried to be nice about this, but you've forced my hand!" He screamed and I clenched my jaw and started towards my family.

      "What's he talking about?" Tammy questioned eyeing MC with disdain as she bounced with Benny on her back.

    "He's stirring up trouble." I growled as Rosie tugged on my pant leg whining. I smiled at her, scooping her up into my arms. "You're crawling so well now Rosie Posie. "  I praised when Naomi came up next to me I wrapped an arm around her  and pulled her close.

   "What does mister MC want Yuri?" She whispered fearfully and I brushed her blonde locks behind her ear and smiled.
   "I'll talk to you about it later when I've put the little ones to bed okay?" I reasoned and she nodded her little face brightened considerably when I basically said she was a big kid.

  .....................................................................

  "I brought you something Suki. " I whispered as I sat another picture frame on her windowsill.

    "Your mom, you know Kayte

    "Your mom, you know Kayte.. gave it to me, it's you and Sayori. When you were little...you both look so adorable.." I whimper rubbing my eyes. I look down at her peacefully slumbering features and sniff. I slowly lower myself into  the chair next to her bedside. I twirl a few strands of hair through my fingers and tried to not cry.

     "MC's trying to get custody of Naomi..." I whisper a few tears escape my eyes. "When I go home tonight I have to tell that sweet little girl who's been through enough already that...MC is her dad and he wants custody. I don't know what to do... I just...I need you. This is all so hard..I can't...I don't wanna do this without you....we were supposed to do this together. " I whimpered. Slowly I reached into my pocket, with a flick my pocket knife gleamed in the luminescent lights.

   I slowly edged up my shirt sleeve, I needed this release, this was all becoming too much, I can't do this without Natsuki...I can't stay strong without her. I bring the gleaming blade down I press it against my skin.

     "YURI STOP!" The knife is knocked from my shaking grasp and my aunt Nikole is kneeling in front of me, she grasps my cheeks in her hands and shakes me slightly

     "YURI STOP!" The knife is knocked from my shaking grasp and my aunt Nikole is kneeling in front of me, she grasps my cheeks in her hands and shakes me slightly. "What are you doing?" She demanded sharply and I sniff.

  "I...I can't do this...I need her... " I'm shaking and hiccuping. I can't breathe. Everything's foggy and I'm pretty sure I'm having a panic attack. 

   "Yuri, Yuri listen to me...you're not doing this alone, we're all here for you." She promised and I whimpered.
   "M...m...mc is try...trying...to...to take...take...Naomi away..." I whimpered covering my face with my hands.

    "LIKE HELL HE  WILL!!!!!!!"

To Be Continued...