Chapter 19

Yuri's POV:

"But why does he want to take me away?" Naomi whispered softly as she sat next to me on our side of the courtroom and I sighed ruffling her hair.
   "Mr MC is biologically you father..." I started to explain and she interrupted me wrapping her little arms around my neck and hiding her little face in my shoulder.

  "I don't care about that stuff...I just wanna be with you and aunt Natsuki. " she whispered and Lila looked at us sadly. Then without warning Naomi stood, interrupting MC's lawyer mid accusation.  "Mr judge sir, permission to speak?" She questioned loudly and the judge raised an eyebrow in MCs direction before he nodded.

  "I'll allow it." He exclaimed knocking his gravel and MC scoffed.
   "Your honor I object this is unorthodox-"

  "I'll go on stand...I just got something to say,  I think it's important." She insisted and the judge nodded, as Naomi was escorted to the stand.
   "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth so help you God?"

After Naomi was sworn in, she climbed up on the stand and faced the courtroom with a fire I knew she got from her mothers.
   "Hello courtroom, my name is Naomi Lila Hara Salvato,  I'm ten years old, I have two brothers and a baby sister. I was named after my  great-grandma and my aunt Lila, who's my lawyer too today. I don't know a lot of things...like why the sky's blue or why God took my moms up to heaven too soon.. but I know some stuff like that I love my sister and brothers. I like to write and read...I can count to a hundred and read bigger books. I also know my mommy and mama aren't coming back, even Santa Claus can't bring them back..." she paused leaning close to the judge she whispered softly, using her little hand as a shield "I know cause I asked him for that this year and they didn't come." She whispered

   "I see my dear, do you wish to continue?" He whispered and Naomi nodded rubbing her eyes.
    "Yes sir mister judge...uh sir..." she cleared her throat before she looked up once more.

   "I may be ten but I do know stuff. I know that mr. MC is bionical my daddy...but I just don't love him the way I do my aunt Yuri and Natsuki...cause he made fun of my shirt just like everyone else... and ...and my aunt Yuri she washed my shirt...the one mama gave me before she went to heaven.....she washed it and she always comes when I have nightmares. When I'm scared she holds me.  When Rosie cries at night cause she misses our mommies, aunt Yuri rocks her to sleeps. I just have a say if I get to choose then I wanna be with my aunt Yuri and my aunt Natsuki...cause they love me there."

She then climbed down from the stand and ran into my arms, I was bawling like a baby, and Lila was trying so hard not to cry.

  "Oh Naomi that was so beautiful darling. " I cooed kissing her cheeks and she beamed at me as little glistening tears started spilling down her plump little cheeks. "Your mama and mommy would be so proud of you." I whisper and she wrapped me close, pressing her cheek against my own.
   "Really think so?" She whispered and I smiled.
   "I know so darling." I promise and she sniffs hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

  "Objection, your honor the child has obviously been coached!" MC's lawyer called and Lila stood abruptly.

............................................................................

  "You're awake!" I cooed and my wife looked up and held open her arms desperately.
   "Yuri, you're here! How'd it go? How'd it go? Where's the kids? " she was rambling,  I was starting to see the resemblance between her and Axle.

I quickly stooped down and kissed her, and it felt like kissing her for the first time all over again. Natsuki's hands tangled in my hair and she shook with relief.
   "You were gone too long..." she grumbled kissing my neck and cheek, and any patch of skin she could reach.

  "We won. " I whisper between her passionate kisses. Her smile grows and she pulls me closer. "Natsuki you need to rest darling, I know you're excited,  I'm too...but you need sleep." I reasoned and she scoffed kissing my cheek before she began sucking on my pulse point.  "Eh...mmm... Natsuki love... I ...." I whimper losing my train of thought as I begin to get flustered...I mean it had been like almost half a year since I'd been intimate with my own wife. Though just as I'm starting  to deepen the kiss she pulls away, looking at me all intently and sternly.

  "Yuri, you weren't taking care of yourself." She whispers and I scoff sitting back slightly annoyed.
   "No I didn't... and how would you know my dear?" I question trying to play this off as a joke.

  "Yuri, look how thin you are...how pale...I know you and I know when you're lying.." she exclaimed tearfully.  I sigh as Natsuki grabs my face in her hands. "Yuri...I need to know if you...you cut yourself..." she firmly states and I look into her deep magenta eyes and smile proudly.
    "I did not." I promise and she let's out a breath of relief after looking into my eyes for the longest time.

   "Come here, since I can't come to you then!" She exclaimed and I laughed,  it felt so good to hear her voice and see her smile.

  "Mmm you need to rest darling. " I grinned teasing her ever so slightly. She growled grabbing my wrist she tugged me against her. "Natsuki! This isn't good for your injuries." I exclaimed frantically and she pulled my face close to hers.

  "I don't care!" She exclaimed pressing her lips against mine, it's passionate, a little sloppy, wet...but perfect and whole.  It makes my heart shutter with pleasure and my whole body tingle with desire. Natsuki pulls back for a second takes two breathes and pulls me back, melding our lips together once more. Her hands wander through my hair and down my body. I unfortunately am using my hands to keep myself upright.

Natsuki mews against my lips, her tongue sweeps against my lips before pushing it's way through and sweeping lowly into my open mouth. I humm in return as she uses my hips to grind me closer.

  "Aunt nsuki!" The twins scream and I jump back as if burned and straighten my hair and wipe the spit from my chin, just as they brush past the curtain and to my now pouting wife's side.
   "Yay! You woked!" Benny giggled kissing her nose which made my wife laugh.
     "Yeah Benny I'm very woked"  she giggled kissing his forehead with a smile.
     "Now you see us turn five!" Denny exclaimed merrily as he bounced in place, holding onto the bed energetically.

   "Five? When did you get sooo old huh?" Natsuki joked and they all laughed as Naomi ran in hugging her tightly and Rosie yells her name and I watch Natsuki tear up and laugh.

  "Were mending fences here." I whisper and Natsuki laughs when she sees  Naomi wearing a blue dress, and she praises her.

When Natsuki starts to regain her strength with each physical therapy session, things finally start to click into place and though they'll never be the same again...we've made our own kind of perfect.

To Be Concluded...