Chapter 21

A/N: this amazing picture was from an artist on tumblr they're amazing

Benny

Denny

Rosie

Natsuki and Yuri

Sayori and Monika

•○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○•

Benny's POV:

   "Come on Nikole,  let's go." He carefully carried his daughter up the stage steps. Her red curls framed her face as she tugged on his beard.
   "Daddy I wanna play dollies." She whispered against his ear and he smiled at his little girl.

   "Well Niki as soon as daddy talks to the nice reporters and such and gets this interview over with we'll play dollies okay angel?" He promises and she beams  at him.
   "Okay daddy. Then his little boy tugged on his shirt.
    "I don't want to play dollies, only Niki likes dollies!" He exclaimed and Benny chuckled softly.

  "Really now Malcolm,  come on we played batman all morning, I think it's only fair that we play Niki's game right?" He asked and Malcolm sighed.
   "Okay but I won't like it" he muttered.
   "Alright you two daddy's going on now so come on." Yumiko gently took their daughter from her husband and pecked his lips. She sat their newborn son(Vince)'s carrier down as she pecked his lips and stepped back. 

     "Take care of my heart Yumi I'll be wanting it back when I return to you. " he winked as he strode on stage.
   "Mommy how come daddy writes books?" Niki whispered. Yumiko stared after her husband with admiration and love, she tucked a strand of her red hair behind her ear.
   "Its what he loves to do and his mommy always read to him." She murmured kissing the side of her daughter's head.

Denny's POV :
   With a sigh he sat in front of his parents grave, he could hardly remember them now, he was so young when he lost them. He had memories, little bits and pieces of his mothers but to him Natsuki and Yuri were his moms.

    They'd always been his moms, sometimes he'd feel guilty for forgetting Monika and Sayori, but he was thirty years old, time to grow up. He had a wife and his triplet sons. He needed closure.  He had taken Natsuki and Yuri's last name, Benny had taken their birth mother's last name.  Naomi took her wife's and Rosie...well...

   He was a former lawyer, who now announced sports. He worked and strived to keep his family a float, and yet there was always something missing.

  "Daddy mama wants to know if you're done yet?" Monaco questioned his brown hair was cut to a bowl haircut and he was adorable with his big forest green eyes like his mother, Denny's wife,  Wendy, Satori had salmon colored hair and blue eyes, and Steven had light blonde hair and blue eyes.  They weren't identical,  but that's what Denny and Wendy got for putting three fertilized eggs in wendy thinking only one would survive,  Denny could still remember her grabbing the front of his shirt.

   "Let's fertilize three eggs Wendy,  that way well have a backup in case the others don't take, it's safe Wendy,  nothings gonna happen! Well the three babies I'm pushing out of my body say otherwise Denji  Tanaka!"she had screamed beating her fist into his chest.

  He smiled to himself, he still remembers how her blonde hair stuck to her face in exasperation and how she grabbed his arm and screamed in his face. She was always beautiful, but to him that's when she was the most beautiful.  Though Denny knows if he ever were to say this to her face she'd probably backhand him into next week.