Chapter 2

Ivan as Nate Buzolic :

I was running at him and then he saw me he started freaking out because trust me I am mad I was

I was running at him and then he saw me he started freaking out because trust me I am mad I was. He was about to run but lucky me caught him not lucky him tho, he was now under me trying to get up but couldn't talk because he's basically eating and making out with the grass right now.

"you came into my room disturb me from the beautiful dream I was having to pull a prank!!are you serious ! I should've killed you" i said angry while getting off of him Because first my dress now was ruined thanks to him and my mood.

" i'm sorry okay chill out" he said nervous.

"Don't you dare do this and again Ivan" i glared at him.

" I told you I'm sorry it won't happen again" he said getting up from the ground and cleaning himself from all the grass that hugged him.

We got back inside the house Alexa was ready, mum and dad were getting ready and Ivan left me to go take a shower.

I waited For them to finish in the living room watching TV when my phone rang I looked at the screen to see it was my best friend Caleb I picked it up.

"Hey A" he said happily 

"hey boo" I said happy to hear his voice  

"I miss you" he said. 

"I miss you more" I said since I haven't seen him for almost A week, given that he got called for a modelling shoot in Los Angeles I'm so proud of him. We have been best friends since first grade our parents were friends they attended the same college.

"How was your shoot?" I asked 

" quite eventful" he said and I can sense him smiling.

" The she Devil was there and they paired us up but I switched places with the guy who seem to be drooling over her" he said relieved

" what was Victoria doing there in the first place?" 

"Didn't you know her mother is some big shot designer in LA"  

"Oh, when are you coming back ?" I asked

" I will be there tomorrow" he said

" okay I got to go we are going to have a family dinner tonight see you!" I said

" bye" he said and I ended the call they all came to the living room ready to leave.
I turned off the TV and we left.