Chapter 3

Camille (Caleb's sister) as Lyadmg

We got out of the car excited. we were welcomed by the smell of that delicious food. A guy with a suit open the door for us welcoming us in Italian and then the waitress was asked to escort us to our table we sat on our table when everybody was settled we ordered.

I felt a pair of cold hands covering my eyes.

 A voice that is so familiar said "miss me" i instantly recognize it and jumped out of my seat to hug him. Ugh, I missed him so much.

"I thought you were coming tomorrow" I said still shocked.

" and miss a family dinner" he always comes here with us and yes he is considered one of the family he took a seat next to me opposite to Alexa but not before hugging Alexa, aww so cute. 

"where is cami ?" I asked.

"she is grounded" he shrugged.

Everyone started talking But I wasn't paying any attention due to the disturbingly good looking boy, who looked around my age who looks like he's on a date but then I was interrupted by my idiotic brother, seriously what is wrong with him today.

" am I that good looking" he said raising his eyebrows. 

"you wish" I said.

He turned around and when he faced me with a grin plastered on his face
" busted" he said still grinning I ignored him.

Soon the food came looking delicious as always 

"so do you have any days off son in the college?" Dad asked Ivan. 

"Sundays will be off but not sure if there is another day besides holidays" Ivan said despite his annoying habits i will miss this boy. 

"stay safe and don't do drugs baby" typical moms talk. 

"I won't mother" he said rolling his eyes. 

I finished my food and excuse myself to go to the bathroom, I checked myself in the mirror, put another layer of lip gloss ready to get out I was searching for my phone in my bag when
I was pushed by a hard chest, I looked up to find the same boy I was checking out earlier I'm not the clumsy type of girl so this situations where never hard for me to handle.

 I must admit he looked even better up close.

" oh sorry I didn't mean to" I muttered and was about to leave when I was pulled back.

" it's okay" he said a little flirty for my liking he's cute okay but I am no stupid girl who fall for this.

"okay" I said moving away now this was awkward I went back to the table to find them eating desert without me speaking of betrayal.

"couldn't wait for me I see" I said sitting in my seat only to find my favorite desert in front of me

"thank you guys" I said happily I just love my family.

After an hour of talking and laughing we head back to home it was already 12 am and I'm tired as hell right now I said good night to them and head to my room with the make-up off and got out of my dress.

Sitting on my bed my mind trailed back to the acquaintance I never saw this boy before looks like he just moved here and then I fell sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
What do you think will happen tomorrow in the school??

What do you think so far ?