Chapter 10

Tyler Banks as Micheal Trevino (i know he is older)

Aiden's P.O.V
we were making our way out when I saw Ava stop to check something on her phone and her expression changed to a frown. I scanned the parking to find that her car wasn't here so I figured she came with Caleb who already left.
this should be fun.

" what's wrong" I asked her

"Nothing" she replied instantly.

doesn't look like it.

" okay see you tomorrow" I said leaving but she didn't move from her place.

I got in The car and the engine road to life I checked my mirror to see that she was still standing there, her jaw dropped when she saw me leaving.
"why did you leave her?" Isaac asked

"she probably didn't have a ride home" Tyler said

"I know" I said smirking. I took the first turn so I could go back I saw her walking down the street waving to a cab but he seemed occupied and didn't stop. I slammed my hand on the horn to get her attention.

"what" she asked annoyed.

" what you thought I was going to leave you here?" I asked while getting out of the car.

" I can give you a ride home if you want?" I asked.

"No thanks" she said while looking for another cab. This girl is so stubborn. Well two can play this game.

"Suit yourself" i said while making my way to my car I was about to open the door when she decided to speak up.
" okay fine" she said while moving towards the car not so fast Ava.

"Fine what?" I asked her. I love seeing her like this, all speechless.

" can you please give me a ride.... asshole?" She asked.

1 point to Aiden, 0 point to Ava.

" yeah, sure" I said putting my best smirk. She muttered something probably cussing.

" would you tell me the address or you wanna come to my house?" I said winking at her. And i totally forgot that Isaac and Tyler is in the car.

" I'll pass" she said disgusted.

"I like her" Isaac said.

" she's fine" I replied

I was blocks away from her house according to her, I parked in front of the house, scratch that mansion, this house is big, just like mine.

" you live here?" Isaac asked and I can see he is thinking the same thing

"Yeah" she shrugged. This girl is something else.

"It's nice" he said,

" thanks" she smiled at him and did I mention that her smile is so cute.

" thanks for the ride Aiden" she said. While getting out and making her way to her house

"no problem" I replied loud enough for her to hear

"you're still an asshole, tho" she said and I can see her smirking.

"This one is a keeper" Isaac said

"Yup, i like her already" Tyler said

" yeah" i said casually. There is something about her that is different. She even called me an assh**e no girl ever dared to say it.

We went back to my place to catch up on things when I remembered Isaac on the phone telling me he has a surprise.

" Isaac what was the surprise?" I asked him

" well me and Tyler are coming to your school" he said excited.

" really, that's so cool" i said

" how about we go to the party on Friday" I suggested.

I already know the answer these two would never say no to a party, neither do i.

" you guys can stay here if you want" I offered.

" we wouldn't want to intrude" Isaac said

"Its noth"

" okay if you insist" that was Tyler i laughed at my best friends. We were back like old times, us trio going to the same school
I was looking for the TV remote
" you can choose any of the guest rooms" I said to Isaac sinceTyler was already upstairs choosing his room.

" so is there any hot girls in our new school?" Isaac asked.

" I don't know it's only been three days" i said

""Then i will see for myself tomorrow" he answered.

" okay you go then get settled in your room see you tomorrow" i said getting out of my seat.

———————-

This chapter is 710 words !!
Thanks for reading !
Share it with your friends and vote