Chapter 12

Ava's P.O.V
I woke up later than usual due to a major headache from yesterday's shopping and I couldn't sleep well. I took out my phone to check on Caleb. I got a message from chase, i opened it.

Chase: hey,why didn't you come to the party?

Me: shopping with Lexi, was there anything interesting?

Chase: not much, i just saw Caleb threw a punch in sam's face.

Me: what? Why?.

I was confused Caleb doesn't go around throwing punches nor does he like to fight, so if he does that. Then sam must have hit a nerve.

Chase: he told me was drunk, but I don't believe him, you can ask him.

Me: i will, thanks.

I ended my conversation with Chase and dialled Caleb's number. He picked up.

"Hey A" he said

"Hey, Caleb how was the party?" I asked

"Eventless, boring and lame. I really wished you'd be there" he replied.

"Why did you punched Sam?" I asked

"It's nothing and how did you know?" He asked.

"Chase told me. Don't change the subject"

"He was speaking about you" he answered. I knew what he meant by "talking about you".

"Are you jealous, boo?" I teased him.

"You wish" he puffed.

The day went by fast, i watched movies all day long and finished my homework. I got ready for bed and as soon as I placed my head on the pillow. I slept instantly.

Beep beep beep
That was my alarm waking my ass u, I really don't know what i would do without this thing. I shut it off. Took a refreshing shower, brush me teeth and eat breakfast. Today is Monday so we have gym class and I like to wear comfy clothes on Monday.I wore a black yoga pants and a white crop top shirt with white sneakers.

I let my hair down and I am ready

I let my hair down and I am ready. I went downstairs to find Caleb sitting on our couch.

"Finally" he said standing up.

"Let's go" i replied

We arrived at the school, i now have math class with Caleb. We enter the classroom and I saw Aiden with the boy from Thursday in pops I think his name is Isaac. I sat down next to Caleb like always. after an hour the class was dismissed and now I have gym class I was already dressed in sports clothes so I don't have to change I entered the track the teacher waved for us together around him for an important announcement. just as he was about to talk , Aiden walked in, just great.

"don't ever be late to my class again" mr.Jackson said.

"Sure" he replied

"So, i wanted to inform you that the school is going to take more care about gym classes and that you have to get more than 98% or you will fail this class.."

WHAT ?? This can't be possible, first of all i am not athletic at ALL, second i always get 95% or less I can't get more than 98% that's impossible for me !! My thoughts was interrupted with the one and only aiden.
"what's with the angry face ?" He asked

" i suck at gym class. I will surely fail this class " i answered

"I can help you" he replied

I was surprised "help me with what ?" I asked

"Well, we can train together and in return you can maybe help me with math class" he offered

"No,thanks" I declined. I don't need his help.

"Just think about it and if you change your mind you know where to find me" he winked.Jerk

"No I actually don't know where to find you" i replied sarcastically.

"Do you want to know where to find me?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I really don't" i smirked and started walking away. I stood with one of my girl friends at the opposite side.

"You have 15 minutes running to do" I can't even run 10 minutes straight there has to be a break or something. i am that lazy trust me. We started jogging first and u was the last in the row, which I don't mind at all, this way no one can see when i walk. They were running and i was still jogging. 5 minutes later, people were passing me like a train and i felt like a 90 year old compared to them so I decided to run. I think all of them ran twice the laps i did .

" wow, you are fast" Aiden said.

"Yeah, i know" i replied and started to run faster which by the way was a waist of breath because he was already by my side.

"You know it's rude to leave someone while they are talking to you" he said

Seriously how can he talk easily like that?. I can't even answer him right now.

"You know you talk to much?" This took me over 10 seconds to say due to my hard breathing. I was never a person to run so this was too much for me to handle.
after 10 minutes I couldn't do it anymore I want to Mr.Jackson.
"coach can I have a break please" I asked.

"No you can't" he refused.
I guess I'll use plan 2.

" but I really need to go to the bathroom" I pleaded.

"alright" yaaay, I know it will work, because the last year a girl had to use the bathroom and the coach declined and she ended up peeing on the ground.
my plan is to go to the bathroom and stay there until they finish running.
after 3 minutes I got out, they were finished. I was making my way out when Aidan came to me
"You really hate gym class" he said

"why would you think so" I asked

"well you went to the bathroom for the last five minutes to avoid completing the run" he said he is right that was my plan after all.

"Stalker much" i smirked.

"You wish" he replied

"I don't" i replied back.

the rest of the day went by fast. Now i can't wait to go home and take a shower.

————————

This chapter is 1026 words !! What??
Consider it as an apology for being inactive.
Vote and share it with your friends !!