Chapter 19

Ava's P.O.V 

We decided to get dinner at pops. We were all settled down, I was seated in front of Aiden. The waitress came to take our order expecting to see Josh rather it was a girl whom I can't see her eyes to the long obviously fake lashes, her face was covered with makeup. It looks like she escaped from the club.

"what do y'all want to order?" she asked us, but mostly the boys. 

"combo burger for me," I said while looking at her with a fake smile I can hear Aiden chuckling.

"wow, you really put too much food in your mouth" barbie doll said.

"And you put too much makeup on your face" I smirked, they all burst into laughter, and barbie doll stormed off angrily.

"that was savage" Isaac clapped his hands.

"Someone needed to put her in her place" I smirked

"I like you," Tyler said and stretched his fist.

"Thanks, bro," I said while pumping my fist into his.

another waiter came and this time it was Josh

"hey joshy" I smiled at him.

"Hey Avy sorry about the girl, it's because she used to work in a club so this is new territory"

"I knew it" I basically screamed and Tyler laughed.

"ok so, Avy you want combo burger and Caleb you want combo garlic free burger" 

"I love you," I said to Josh and i looked to Aiden to see him staring at me. what can't I love my friends?

" same here. and you guys want?" he turned to the others. H took their orders then left.

"How about we play never have I ever?" Caleb said, we all agreed.

"I'll go first," Aiden said. 

"Umm, I never studied for a test before" he smirked knowing that it was scoring us all one finger except Tyler. He is either genius which I highly doubt or just stupid, careless and probably cheats.

"Never have I ever ate sushi before," I said and they all looked at me weirdly except Caleb and Lexi.

" How come?" Isaac asked in shock.

"I don't like the idea of eating raw fish" I shrugged.

"you're weird," Aiden said.

"I will take that as a compliment," I said then smiled when I saw jake with coming with my burger.

He placed my burger in front, I admired the size and smell of it, And wasted no time and took the first bite. who needs love at first sight when they can have love at first bite, like the one I am having with my burger right now. Lexi beside me leaned and whispered to my ears 

"sisterly advice, stop eating like a dog who hasn't eaten in ages" she laughed at her own statement, I would have laughed if, first my mouth wasn't stuffed with the burger and second if it wasn't dedicated to me.

"that's because I am hungry," I said once I swallowed the first bite. I looked up and they were all looking at me, Tyker was laughing his butt off, while Isaac was trying to be polite by not laughing but obviously failing and Aiden, on the other hand, was in tears, Caleb just shrugged since he had witnessed this scene before lots of time ago.

"If you all kept looking at me and don't start eating your burgers now, I swear I'll eat them," I said meaning it and they just laughed harder.

"guys if I were you. I would start eating, now" Caleb told them, immediately they all started eating. I laughed at the scene and realized that hanging out with them wasn't a bad idea after all. I actually had a great time 

------------------------------------

A/N

what do you think so far?

don't forget to vote and share it with your friends