Chapter 17

"What," he asked and I laughed

 "Nothing," I said 

"I am outside" 

I got out before Lexi and got in the passenger's seat.

"where's Lexi," he asked while looking behind me.

" geez, hello to you too," I told him while putting a hand on my heart.

"Hey, where is Lexi?" he asked completely ignoring me.

" she is getting her bag chill," I said.

Lexi came wearing a jeans skirt with a white tank top. she got in the car.

"Hey, Lexi" that was Caleb by the way.

"Hey, Caleb" she said.

Caleb started the engine and I put on music, me and Caleb started to sing along.

"Please stop it" that was Lexi.

"no," we both said at the same time then continued singing 

I think the drive from home to the beach is 30 minutes or so. My voice started to hurt from singing too loud so I placed my head on the window, the air was hitting me too hard that I couldn't breathe properly. so much for being aesthetic. I can almost see the beach.

we arrived at the beach, there were people there but it wasn't crowded.

the smell of the salty beach tingled my nose as I breathed in a breath of fresh air, god I missed the beach. We placed our things on the sand, I applied sunblock not that it blocks sun or anything, I placed my towel on the sand then slept on it, the sun in direct contact with my back, not that I mind. The strands of my hair keep crossing my face. I opened my eyes after what felt like 10 minutes, there was a lot of people by now.

"you going in?" I asked her.

"Yeah, aren't you?" she said.

"I will just not now," I told her while putting my sunglasses on. She looked at Caleb beside me and asked him.

"Yeah, let's go," he said while standing and taking off his shirt. They both left me. I took my earphones out. the soft sound of music is melodic.

I felt the sun being blocked by someone so I opened my eyes to see Caleb. 

"what's up," I asked him

" clearly not you," he said and rolled his eyes 

"what?" I asked 

"You were sleeping, Ava" he smirked

"ok tell me you didn't come here just to interrupt my nap," I said 

"Aiden is here," he said

"so?" I asked him

"with a girl and two of his friend" 

"Am I supposed to get jealous Caleb?" I asked him.

"No no. do you wanna come with us?" 

"Yeah, I will," I said while standing up and taking off my shorts and top.

I started walking with Caleb by my side, I kept getting stared at which I hate by the way, and Caleb knew that so he put his arms around me and I muttered thanks.

I spotted Lexi with a boy.

"Hey guys," Lexi said. he looks familiar.

"Hey Ava hey Caleb," he said while hugging us.

"hey Isaac," we both said.

" see you guys around," he said and left.

we all got in the water.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N 

what do you think will happen next?