Chapter 7

Aiden's P.O.V

it was now lunch time. i was eating my food when i looked up to see Caleb the boy from the English class earlier walking through the door with a girl whom i cant see clearly but then i did.

she was the girl from the restaurant.

"there she is" Matt, a boy that i got to know on the football team says happily, well someone has a crush.i returned to my food but couldn't stop stealing glances at her.

I saw her leaving with Caleb whom i now know is her best friend. I then left the cafeteria to go to the bathroom and then head to the math class. the class was already full by now. I saw Caleb and the famous Ava. She was looking for something in her bag.I then decided to speak up.

"I see your friend came today" i said and she got up to see me

"yup" Caleb replied

"hi, i am Aiden" i said with a smirk and stretching my hands for her to shake.

"I'm Ava" she said confidently, i like it.Then i left and sat down in the last row.

the class was dismissed and i got out to cal my best friend, Isaac back from my old school. I dialed his number and he picked up after the second ring.

"hey bro, what's up?" he asked.

"all good. miss you man"

"Tyler and i are coming to visit you" he said happily.

we were supposed to come to this school together, nut we couldn't because they didn't have enough time to transfer.

"when ?" i asked

"this Thursday and we have a surprise" he said, when Isaac say surprise, it is indeed something so good.

"cool can't wait" i said and we ended the call. we have been best friends since forever, we were always a trio i my old school and the popular boys.

i made my way to the chemistry class.I was going to sit in the middle of the class but then i saw Ava and i decide to sit behind her.i made my way to the last row, but she didn't notice me because her head was on the desk. i don't what came over me when i started poking her.she waved e off, what? . Ok, no one waves me off. i started poking her again after a minute but this time nonstop.

"what do you want?" she asked annoyed and i can see her face changed after she saw it was me

"what do you want?" she asked again but this time more sooth

"hello to you two" i said and she rolled her eyes. this girl has an attitude

"there this party on Friday in Victoria's house are you coming?" i asked and regretted it immediately I don't even know why I said that.

"look Victoria and I we are like oil and water we don't mix. i simply hate her" she answered honestly, i can see.

--------------------------
do you think Ava will go to the party?

Share this story with your friends !