Chapter 15

That was one of those sleep that you don't want to wake up from, but apparently, my phone thought otherwise, because the alarm was on, I forgot to turn it off yesterday. I looked at my phone to see 4 messages from an unknown number.

Unknown number: hey, sunshine. Sunshine?

Unknown number: it's Aiden, here's my address, come at 4:00 or 4:30 so we can train.

Why am I not surprised? How did he get my number?

Me: How did you get my number tho?. He replied instantly

Aiden: I have my ways.

Me: see you then.

I decided to give him another chance to become friends since I was so harsh on him that's not how I act around boys it's all because of HIM, I forgot about him along time ago I just haven't been the same around boys. I was always nice to them. I am trying to keep my distance so I won't get hurt again and Aiden here is not helping. It was now 2:30 and I are supposed to meet up with Aiden at 4 so I have 1:30 hour to spare I usually read in my free time so I grabbed my book and sat on the bed after I got off the shower.
It was now 3:00 I read for 30 minutes and I have 30 more minutes to spare so I went to the kitchen to eat and in case you didn't know I love food. I ordered pizza since my mom and dad went to a business not long after Ivan left so we have no one to cook for us. And it came after 15 minutes and the one thing I am capable of doing is pancakes.
In this 15 minutes, I got ready in my gray yoga pants, white shirt, and sneakers. I ate the whole pizza then I remembered that I had training with Aiden and I don't like eating before training it doesn't end well If you know what I mean.

I got in the car and got my phone out to check the address I followed GPS and I stopped in front of a massive mansion with a beautiful garden, that I couldn't see clearly from behind the iron gate. I clicked on the intercom then the gate opened showing a beautiful marble fountain was centered on the middle, the soft gurgling of the clear water is melodic as it resonated in the surrounding area. I parked the car and got out, walking on a stone path surrounded by trees which led directly to the mansion. I sent a message to Aiden saying I think I've arrived. I spot Aiden standing in front of the door.

"Hey," I said

"Welcome, nice car," Aiden said

"thanks" I replied and he looked surprised.

"someone's sweet today" he smirked.

"don't make me regret it" I warned him.

" I won't follow me," he said while walking into the house.

the black and white linoleum floor of the entrance glowed, obviously having been cleaned before I came. stairs lay across the room, climbing towards the ceiling. A doorway was on either side of the room, one I assume admitting you into the kitchen, the other into the living room. And to say this house was big is an understatement. The walls were a dark blue with a silver brush swipes crossing over it creating a shimmer effect.  Aiden was walking in front of me and me was I following him until we ended up in the backyard, now I understand why we will train here. there's gym equipment for god's sake. and here I am thinking my house is huge.

"your house is nice," I said

" thank you, so should we start," he asked.

"yeah," I nodded

"we will start by warming up 5 minutes, is that ok with you?"

"why wouldn't it be?" I asked him

"well we all know that you looove running," he said smirking

"whatever"

we started running 3 minutes ago, I felt like I am about to puke and I feel so heavy thanks to the pizza I ate less than an hour ago.

"are you ok?" Aiden asked

"Yeah, it's just my stomach hurts because I ate pizza before running," I said

"are you going to puke?" he asked

"no"

"good" he sighed

we finished jogging, thank god and I was feeling happy until Aiden decided to end that by telling me that we have 20 minutes running to do.

"who does that?" I asked him with heavy breaths.

"someone who wants to pass gym class?" he said-asked

"Can we at least take 5 minutes to break?" I asked him.

"We have been on a break for 10 minutes, you can't take that much break between laps," he said

"whatever, but if I pass out between these 20 minutes I won't forgive you," I said

"ok, now you're being dramatic" he rolled his eyes. i left him and started running and he was by my side in a second.

it has been 5 minutes, 15 minutes more to go and my stomach still hurts like hell. Aiden, on the other hand, has passed me 10 times or something like that I lost track of how many times.

10 minutes more, I can do it. my legs hurt so bad along with my stomach. This my first time running 10 minutes straight without walking or make an excuse to go to the bathroom so there is progress right?.

"You good?" Aiden appeared beside me.

"perfect," I said

"You wanna race?" he asked. is he serious right now?. how in hell us he not tired. and I am trying mot to pass out here.

"are you kidding me?" this sentence took 30 seconds to say and I doubt he even heard me.

"no" he answered. suddenly, I felt light-headed, I glanced down at my hand, my skin was deathly pale and that all I could hear was a faint whooshing sound before everything went black and the next thing I knew I was on the ground.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around to see I am in a bedroom, I took in my surroundings, a plain wall full of rewards and certificates, guitar seated in the corner and a laptop placed on a not so organized desk. My head hurts and the last thing I remember was me being on the floor, did I pass out?. The door opened and Aiden walked in.

"Hey, you're awake, how do you feel?" he asked with little concern in his eyes.

"um, tired I guess, what happened?" I asked.

" You passed out on the field when we were running," he said and I looked down and I put my head in my hands embarrassed

"i am sorry if i made it hard for you" he apologized.

"no, it's not your fault at all" i said and he actually smiled and it's kinda cute.

"How did I get here?" I asked him.

"I carried you" he shrugged

I felt my cheeks burn so I looked down so he won't see it.

"Thanks, should we work on the project now?" I asked

"if you are fine we can start now," he said

"yeah I am fine as long as we don't have to run," I said and he laughed

"it's ok we still have a month anyway"

1 and a half an hour later we were finished with the project we just have to print papers and that's it and he told me that he would take care of it so I can rest. so generous of him

"Thanks for the help today and I am sorry you had to carry this all the way up the stairs," I said while pointing at my body and walking towards the door. he opened it for me.

"it's nothing," he said

"see you," I said while getting in my car.

well, today went well.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

WE JUST HIT 600 READS !! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

also this chapter is the longest so far.

share it with your friends and vote and tell me what you think of this chapter !!