Chapter 18

just a lil happy song ^^

--------------------------

Aiden's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully until the door swung open and the next thing I knew I was under a cow

"let's go to the beach,beach let's go get away" Tyler sang with his awful voice.

so much for a good morning 

"get off of me, ty," I said in an irritated voice while trying to push him.

"what's going on in here?" Isaac came into the room 

"Isaac, would you mind pushing the asshole off of me?" 

"can do" and he went to tickle him, instantly tyler got up with an annoyed look

"can we got to the beach now?" he asked again.

"why today?" 

"because it's nice outside and a lot of people at our school would be there and Aiden you can bring Beatrice" Tyler looked at me 

"who's Beatrice?" I asked him 

"the girl from the party" he winked at me 

"we only made out, once. why would I bring her?"I rolled my eyes 

After a lot of attempts of tyler trying to convince us, we finally gave in. We decided to go around 2. It's currently 1:00 we ate breakfast at 12:30 since then I am currently still on the phone with Beatrice trying to convince her that we aren't a thing. just because we made out once doesn't mean I like her or want to be in a relationship with her, I was probably drunk too.

"look, I don't really have time for this," I told her.

"Fu;k you," she said and I can feel my ears pop 

" yeah you wish," I said 

"ugh" then I hung up on her.

We were all seated in my car, Tyler taking control of my radio.

"Can you close this shit?" Isaac said I don't blame him though Tyler doesn't exactly have the best taste in music.

"can you close your mouth?" tyle said.

"he is not the one singing like a dog" I smirked 

"fu;k you" 

Tyler was the first one to get out of the car. e placed our things on the chairs. Tyler got in the water, followed by Isaac. I told them that I would follow them. I looked around to see a group of girls waving at me, I winked at them they started giggling and jumping. weird. I spotted Tyler and Isaac then I spotted Caleb not far from them. If Caleb is here the Ava should be here, these two are always together. Not that I care.

I got my ear-pods out and started scrolling through my playlist. I heard giggles so I looked up to see the same girls from earlier, seriously get a life. I rolled my eyes and in the process, I saw Ava sleeping on a towel with only her shorts, reading a book. I didn't know I was staring ntill Caleb joined the picture. Then she stood up taking off her shorts exposing her tiny body. A lot of guys were staring at her while she was walking towards the water apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed because Caleb decided to put his arms around her and glared at them. such a gentleman.

Tyler waved at me signalling for me to join them. I made my way to them, still feeling the group og girls staring, I winked at them and they started jumping and squealing. this is so fun

" what's up?" I asked and Isaac rolled his eyes probably disappointed.

"We are going to join groups and unite forces," Tyler said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"We are going to hang out with Ava and Caleb" 

"why?" I asked 

"because they are cool and you guys are boring me"

" wh.." 

" you ask too many questions" Tyler cut me off.

 we made our way there. I glance at Ava. she was beautiful coming out from the water with no makeup other girls would have makeup covering all of their faces and would probably come off when it touched the water making their faces look like a ruined painting.

"Can we join you guys?" tyler asked 

"yeah ofcourse" 

we talked a lot and we learned a lot about each other and they are so fun to be around 

" how about we go get dinner?" Caleb syggested 

"yes please, I am starving," Ava said while touching her stomach.

----------------------------------

A/N 

I am back and I will be posting every weak or something because school started and I have homeworks to do and quizzes to study for, so bare with me.

also, comment to let me know what you think so far?

don't forget to share it with your friends and vote !!