Chapter 20

Ava's P.O.V

Ahhh shit here we go again. It was Monday. I wasn't in the mood for school, but who is tho?. I got dressed in my grey sweatshirt because why not? let my hair down in its natural waves.

"Hey," Caleb said and I leaned in so he can kiss me on the cheeks once I entered I get in the car.

"what's up?" I said smiling.

"great," he said and I opened the radio and the song was one of mine and Caleb's absolute favorite. 

Unstoppable by Sia. What a great way to start our morning.

I am unstoppable I am a Porsche with no brakes I am invincible. We sang till our voices hurt.

I got to my first class which was science and today was the due date for me and Aiden's project to be presented. I sat in my usual spot, opened my Instagram and checked my notification it was a follow request from Tyler and iI accepted and kind of went through his profile a bit. He has a lot of followers.

"stalking my friend, I see" I looked up to see Aiden smirking.

"I wasn't," I said embarrassed and felt my cheeks heating up.

"you're when you're blushing" he winked.

"you are an asshole," I said.

"a sexy asshole" he smirked.

" Whatever," I said returning my focus on my phone.

" and you're fun to hang with," He said then I could see the lightest shade of red appearing on his cheeks.

Aiden Rhodes is freaking blushing.

"Thanks, it's not so bad hanging with you either," I said and smiled at him.

we were second to present our project and I think we killed it, Also I learned something about Aiden that he's actually smart at science.

"How are you so smart?" I asked him in disbelief. 

"ok ouch, don't act too surprised," he said and I laughed.

"I didn't mean it like that,it's just that I thought you were" 

"ok sunshine you are hurting me more and just because I'm popular doesn't mean that I am dumb," he said and I just laughed.

"also we make a great team" he winked.

"Idiot" I rolled my eyes and started to pack my things to head out.

After a couple of classes, it was finally, lunch my favorite. now Caleb and I are walking to the lunch hall.

" How was your project?" he asked, 

" great actually, and did you know that Aiden is smart?"I said and he laughed.

"well more reason for you to like him" he winked and playfully shoved him. 

we sat down and we were talking when Tyler, Isaac, and Aiden walked over to us.

"can we join you guys?" it's always Tyler who asks.

" yup sure, "I said and Tyler sat beside me, Isaac beside Caleb and Aiden in front of me  

" how are you guys?" Isaac asked 

" fine. you?" Caleb asked.

"living" hopefull much?.

"jeez man," Tyler said and I laughed. Tyler is just so funny, cute, friendly and not a lerk like his friend, while Isaac is more mature than all of them and gentle, and Aiden I think we all know him.

"you eat too much for a tiny figure like yours," Aiden said while I was eating my burger.

"Glad you noticed, jerk" I smirked.

we were eating peacefully when a high pitched voice spoke up.

"hey Aidy," Victoria said and twirled her hair in a flirty yet disgusting way. I laughed at the nickname she gave to Aide?" she glared at me.

" what are you laughing at?" she glared. Am I supposed to shit my pants now?

"you," I said still laughing. then she stormed off angrily making sounds with her heals.

I am now walking to English class, I was 5 minutes early so no one was here yet, I sat at the back of my class next to the window, I looked out of the window but then I felt someone place their hands on my desk, I looked up to see ladies and gentlemen.

drum rolls.

Zack Carter. Let me introduce you to one of the school's players and jerk, he's been trying to get with me for a while now, buying me stuff, inviting me to parties and asking me on dates which I calmly rejected but it's seriously becoming a habit of his.

"miss me babe" he winked, see he's crazy and crazy rich may I add. H was out of the country for a while for a family thing in Barcelona.

" if you call loving every second you're not here, Missing you then yeah I missed you so much," I said while rolling my eyes. Harsh you will say, trust me it's not considering what pain in the ass he is, with the corner of my eyes and I can see Aiden chuckling which means he's listening to our conversation. I didn't know he was here.

" feisty, I like that in a girl" he leaned on my desk, my eyes indirect contact with his only a few inches away. I saw Aiden stand up and then left the class. I placed my finger on his forehead and pushed him away, He left with a wink and I rolled my eye. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. The class was starting and Aiden sat in the desk in front of me beside a nerd from our class. The teacher was talking when Sam walked in casually late, he walked towards me with a smirk which I returned with a smile and he sat beside me.

" Hey babe," he said and kissed my cheeks. He always calls me that, he is the second closest person to me after Caleb.

" Hey sam fam" I smirked knowing he hates this nickname.

" stop calling me that," he said.

" you know I can't" I winked and he laughed. The teacher stopped Sam when we were making our way out, guess I'll be walking alone then. Or not.

"Nice boyfriend you got there," he said smirking . was he jealous?. what was I thinking of course not. unless.

" I know right" as soon as I said that his smirk dropped replaced by a blank face.

" Relax he's my best friend" I laughed and he stared at me.

" you should've seen the look on your face. were you jealous Aidy?" I asked sarcastically.

In a blink of an eye, Aiden's hand was on either side of my shoulders and my back was facing one of the lockers., his lips were brushing against my ears, inviting butterflies in my stomach.

"great, because I thought I didn't have a chance for a second there," he said in my ears and his breath is warm on my akin. It felt weird. After returning my coolness I decided to play along. I placed my hands on his chest and tiptoed so I can reach his ears.

" Maybe you don't," I said smirking and I can feel him tense against my touch. It's nice to know I have that effect on him. I pushed him lightly, his face shocked by what I did, then I left him standing there.

------------------------------------------

hope you liked Aiden and Ava's little encounter!!!!

Share it with your friend and vote :)

and comment on what you think so far.

till next time <3