Chapter 16

Ava's P.O.V

I am still on the with Caleb since I woke up. He asked me what I did with Aiden then I told him what happened and he ended up laughing for 5 minutes and telling me how lazy I am like I didn't know already. On the other hand, he hung out with his football team and had fun. we decided to go to the beach today because the weather is perfect it is not that hot as the other days and it's Friday so we have nothing to do. I  got out of bed, brushed my teeth then went to the kitchen to make breakfast and by breakfast I mean pancakes since that's the only thing I could do, but mom and dad are coming tomorrow so no more pancakes.

I flipped the pancakes over, admiring their perfect golden color. Lexi came in with a tired look on her face and then I remembered that we didn't have a decent talk since what happened at pops. was she avoiding me?

"good morning" I smiled at her

"Hey, aren't you tired of eating pancakes every morning?" she looked at me weirdly, she always questions how I eat so much and yet don't get fat.

"well you can always wake up early and make us breakfast" 

Lexi believes it or not is a really good chef, like when mom is tired of something Lexi takes her place. 

"Lexi, remember when we were at pops and you came to us crying?" I asked and I can see that she is slightly confused.

"yeah" she shrugged 

"what happened back there?" i asked her 

" it's not a big deal" she said while reaching for her phone 

"are you seriously gonna hide it from me ?" i asked her because back when we were kids we used to make a sisters rules book, it's stupid but we never actually broke one..... yet. never keeping secrets from each other is rule number 1. 

"Remember that day I had a date?" she asked and I nodded 

"so we went to that place, sat down then he excused himself and never came back," she said with a blank face.

"I am sorry, but you should've have told me sooner so I could give that ben kid.." 

"blake" she corrected me.

"Blake a taste of my wrists' i told her playfully but meaning it because no one messes with my baby sis.

" I would love to see that" she chuckled 

"I almost forgot me and Caleb are going to the beach today, do you wanna come along?" I already knew the answer to that.

"yeah," she said and I winked at her then her eyes widened and her cheeks were red. It was so cute. 

I finished my breakfast while finishing the last episode of season 3 of Riverdale and so far it's the biggest cliff hanger I have ever seen, but I am not gonna spoil that to you. I got up from the couch to my room so I could get ready. 

I wore a one-piece backless swimsuit on top of it I wore denim shorts and a blue top and let my hair down.

I dialed Caleb's number to let him know that we are ready so he can pick us up.

"hey" 

"where are you," I asked him 

" I am on my way" he answered 

"and Lexi is coming by the way " it was quiet for 5 seconds 

then he said "good"

"of course it is," I said smirking.

---------------------------------------

A/N 

this is a short chapter but the next chapter is coming right up.

I was traveling so I didn't have the internet to update