Chapter 8

Ava's P.O.V
It is currently Thursday I just returned from school. I am going to change then wait for Caleb to pick me up, we are going to pops (I don't know diners in San Francisco, but pops is on riverdale). It has been a tradition For us to go there every Thursday after school then we watch a movie. I wore my black high waisted jeans with a black crop top t-shirt,

 I put my hair in a ponytail, i got out if my room to the living room waiting for Caleb

I was on my phone when Lexi came and sat down next to me all dressed up.

"Why are you all dressed up like this?" I asked.

" i am going out on a date" she said while texting someone on her phone, whom I assume is her date. I did the same but called Caleb, he picked up after the second ring.

"Where are you?" I asked

" I am pulling up in front of your house but I need to use the loo" he said and I laughed.

"Ok" i said while getting up to open the door. He entered and ran to the bathroom, i chuckled and closed the door. I sat back down in the living room, waiting for him looks like he is going to take his time.

The door bell rang, i got up and and open the door to see a guy, that I assume is Lexi's date. He was holding flowers. Aww, so cute.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

"Hi, is Lexi ready?" He asked. I was about to answer when i heard Caleb coming down the stairs. Oh no!

" and who are you ?" Caleb asked.

"I am her date and we are kind of late" the boy whom I don't know his name asked, and i sensed Caleb tensed.

"What's your name?" I asked to break the tension.

"Blake" he said and Lexi appeared from behind.

"Hey Blake" she said excited and I looked at Caleb to see he was looking at her. My heart shattered at this scene.

"Hi, you ready?" He asked looking at her smiling.

"Yup, let's go" she said while waving at us.

She looked good in her Black dress that hugged her figure. I closed the door behind them and turned to see Caleb staring at the door.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned. I have always known about his feeling towards my sister, but i never told him.

"Yeah" he shrugged

"Are you sure?" I asked standing in front of him, he looked down at me, yes i am shorter.

"Yes, why wouldn't i?" He asked

"Well, first of all your teeth will break from clenching your jaw, second you are staring at the door when you this hot piece standing in front of you" I replied sarcastically and it earned a laugh from him.

"Let's go before we are too late" he said while taking my hands.

——————-
Do you ship Lexi and Caleb ?

Thanks for voting