Chapter 11

A/N
I know this chapter is late,  but i have exams.

———————
Ava's P.O.V
I woke up early, surprisingly with a good mood, that would be the perks of not having a big brother around. That reminded me that I have to check up on Ivan. I got up and took a shower and then dressed up nicely since today Lexi and I are going to the mall since Lexi decided that she needs more clothes than she already have, seriously this girl have twice the  amount of clothes i have which is a lot. I got ready when i go to the mall i like to wear something comfy specially if you are shopping with Lexi. So i went with a tall, boots and backpack. I let my hair down and applied lipstick.

 I let my hair down and applied lipstick

I got to my phone to FaceTime Ivan. He picked up after the third ring, he was probably busy.
"Hey, A" He said smiling.

"Hey, i miss you much" i said

"Miss you too, where are you going?" He asked.

" Lexi and I are going to the mall she needs more clothes" i replied.

" she need what?" He asked shocked.

"Ikr, so how is college?" I asked

"It's fine, i guess" he shrugged. I heard honks outside this is probably Lexi.

"okay got to go talk to you later" I said

"have fun."

You do not wanna mess with Lexi if she's going shopping, she gets furious.

I enter the car to be faced with the face of a furious Lexi.

"don't look at me like that it scares me" i said.

" well it should be" she while starting the car.

We were shopping for five hours nonstop and my legs hurt but Lexi on the other hand looks like she just woke up, not in a bad way but she's not tired at all
" can we take a rest please" I pleaded.

"excuse me I have a wardrobe to fill" she said

" this is like what the 12th shop we have been into" I said annoyed.

"fine you go rest and I'll come by later" she said.

"I will be in the food court" i said happily.

I Took my phone out so I can check on Caleb see if he's going to the party tonight

"hey what's up" he said

"Hi, nothing much. I was calling to ask you if you are going to the party?" I asked.

" yes all of my team mates, are you coming?"

" no I don't want to, besides I'm with Lexi at the mall" I answered.

" Lexi? is she with you right now?" he asked so fast.

" slow down, she's not with me right now" i said.

" And you left her alone?" He asked worryingly.

"Umm yeah" I said and I saw Lexi making her way to me.

"Bye, talk to you later"

"who are you talking to" she asked.

"Caleb" I answered and she looked at me

"what" I asked

" nothing" it obviously wasn't nothing she was blushing and he was overprotective.

"okay did you get everything" I asked

"yeah I think so" she answered.

"oh no, I'm not coming back here tomorrow or after, you sure you got everything?" I asked again

"yes" she answered.

"let's go then" I said getting out of my chair.

___________

Caleb's P.O.V

I finished my homework and got ready for the party. I wore a V-neck with flannel and dark jeans and sneakers .I don't bother brushing my hair. I like it messy. I texted the boys saying I'm ready so we can go together, after five minutes they arrived.

The party has already begun and since this is the first party of the year most people don't wanna miss it. i spot a lot of people pressed against each other, kissing, dancing or more specifically grinding.
I went to get a drink when I felt someone standing beside me.

" Caleb right?" a boy whom i never seen before.

"Yes, its me. Do i know you?" I asked him.

"My name is Cedric" he said. After a couple of seconds.

"Aren't you Ava's best friend?" He asked, now this got my attention.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Isn't she the hottest?, if i were you, man"

" talk about her again and you are dead" i punched him in the face. That should teach him to never talk about Ava like this ever again.

I was about to get out of here when Chase approached me.

"What was that about" he asked

"nothing" I lied because Chase is a really good friend of Ava and I we have known him for like 5 years and I know that he would go kick his ass too.

"You punched a boy for nothing?" He raised his eyebrows.

" that would be the shots doing" i answered.

"Yeah right" I know he don't believe me but he didn't push it either the party was lame and the night was still young. I decided to stay for half an hour and then leave.

——————-

A/N
Annd this chapter is 855 words!!
What do you think so far?
Share it with your friends and vote !!