Chapter 6

It was the boy from the restaurant. I turned my head and looked down at my food.once they all turned their heads

" Caleb, can I talk to you for a second " I spoke up.

"Sure" He said and we got up and got out of the lunch hall.

Once we got out, "whats up?" He asked

"The sky" I replied sarcastically

"Shut up" he said but laughed anyway

"So the new guy what's his name?" I asked

"Why?" He asked raising his eyebrow

"No reason just curious" i replied calmly

"forget i even asked, let's go" i shrugged and started walking but he didn't seem convinced
We went back inside, We were making our way to the table, I saw him and we made eye contact for a second and I was the first to look away. I arrived at the table to see half of the guys already gone.

I now have maths class with Caleb we walked together. We sat down in our usual spot I was getting my book out when I heard a voice.

"I see your friend came today" he said I got up to see who was talking and when I did I regret it so much.

" yeah" Caleb said not seeing the situation I am in.

"hi I'm Aidan" he said smirking and giving me his hand to shake.

" I'm Ava" I said with all the confidence I have left while shaking his hands awkwardly.

"what was that?" Caleb asked.

"okay remember when were in the restaurant"

"yes" he said waiting for me to continue.

"I kinda bumped into him and he was flirting" I said waiting for him to reply.

"oh" he replied
" and ... I was kinda checking him out too" I whispered

"Why?" he said

"Please look at him he's...perfect" I said while rolling my eyes

"I'm way hotter" he said with a smirk

"whatever" I said, the teacher entered the class and started talking. the bull rang ,Caleb and I got out of class and went our separate ways since i have chemistry.
I entered the class and sat in the second last seat. I placed my head down on the table and I felt someone sitting behind me. I was deep in thought when someone pokes me from behind I waved whoever it was and he, she got it and stop then I felt the poking again but this time non-stop, spoke to soon.

" what do you want!!" I asked super annoyed while turning my head to the person whom I will give a piece of my mind right now.I was shocked by who it was

It was the one and only Aidan.

" what do you want?" I asked

"hello to you too" He said ,I rolled my eyes

" there is this party on Friday in Victoria's house, are you coming ?" He asked.

" look Victoria and I, we are like oil and water we don't mix, i simply hate her" I answered him with all honesty and turn my head to the front again.