Education

Last Time:

If the ministry is involved he will need to be careful, but it won't stop him from helping Cache ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Fire ...

Harry gasped in fear as fire surrounded him ...

There was no escape ...

Nowhere to run ...

A sick cackling from above made him look up through the smoke ...

Dumbledore with his twinkling eyes looking down with a sick smirk. Standing with him was the smug looking Dursley family and Ms. Figg who had two jungle kneazle pelts draped across her shoulders, which made Harry burst into tears ...

He cried even harder as Petunia set a plate of a roasted bird in front of Vernon and Dudley who scattered white blood splattered owl feathers as they gorged themselves on the bird ...

A broom tried to fly down to the wizard, but Dumbledore shot a spell at it shattering it ...

The remains of broomstick fell into the roaring flames and turned to ashes ...

As the merciless inferno closed in around him he became hotter and hotter ...

He tried to back away, but stumbled over something and felt something wet ...

He looked at his hands ...,

They were covered in blood and he looked down ...

It was Quirrell lying in a pool of blood ...

The DADA professor's dead eyes were staring back at him ...

The young wizard tried to back away, but the wall of fire stopped him ...

The smoke filled his lungs ...

He can't breathe ...

The flames are on him ...

He can't move or scream ...

The last thing he sees is Voldemort's face in the flames coming right at him ...

"No!" Harry bolted upright in a panic. As he gasped for air he looked around in the early morning light he remembered where he was ... the Dursleys guest bedroom. There was no Dumbledore ... no Quirrell ... no Voldemort ... and no fire ... it was only a nightmare. Though, he was hot and he did have trouble moving, but the reason was nowhere near as scary as fire or evil wizards. It was just Libra and Lyra who were sleeping on top of him.

With great care he slipped out from under the sheets without waking the sleeping kneazles and went to shower and changed into some of his new clothes. He downed the final nutrition potion and was about to make his kneazles some food when said kneazles came down the stairs.

"I'm going to meet someone at St. Mungo's to do a test so-" Both kneazles whined and gently tugged his jeans with their teeth. "You guys don't want me to go? Ok, how about you come with me?" He chuckled as they mewed happily. So he put the cooking things away, added his potion disguise to his features, put the cloak easily in his baggy pocket, left owl treats out for Hedwig so she'd know he'll be fine and put his holsters on with his new wands under his jacket. "Ok, let's go."

At this hour no one was up so the blonde blue eyed wizard and his two kneazles went towards the Leaky Cauldron completely unseen. The more he knows about himself the better. He wanted to know if he was a natural healer as soon as possible and how it could benefit him. Just from the one healing book he started he knew it might be what his career would be!