Chapter 3- A surprise visit

Yugi just got home to his apartment as he hung his jacket on the coat rack and went into the bathroom to take a shower, while wrapping his brain as to why the concierge was being so harsh to him.

"Why was Mr. Yoshino being so harsh to me about Mr. Sennen?" Yugi asked himself as he took off his clothes and stepped into the shower.

He thought about it as he washed his hair.

Back to Sennen's Marriott, Yami was looking for information about Yugi in the employee file on the computer.

"Yugi Moto, age: 18 and he's living in my apartment building I see, so he applied for this job to pay for rent and he's a college student I see, he's almost 19. Perhaps, I should visit him, just to give him a proper welcoming since I haven't seen him for three weeks." Yami said.

He got up from his desk, walked over towards the door and turned the lights as he locked his office.

"Mr. Sennen, you're leaving early again?" Yoshino asked.

"I have a house you know." He snapped.

"I know, but I thought maybe you want to stay here and greet some of the guests here." Yoshino said.

"I don't have time for greetings, I need to get home. See to that everybody is enjoying their stay, I'll see you tomorrow, I'm counting on you." Yami said as he walked over towards the elevator.

Leaving Mr. Yoshino suspicious.

"I'll see you tomorrow Yoshino." Yami said to himself as he got on the elevator.

Meanwhile, Yugi was asleep in his room when little did he knew, somebody came in his apartment.

"Yugi! Yugi Moto! Yugi Moto where are you?!" A voice called out to him.

Yugi woke up and got out of bed.

He opened his room door and saw a familiar person in his apartment.

"Mr. Sennen?" Yugi was surprised to see the owner of Sennen's Marriott in his apartment.

"Yugi, there you are." He said.

"What are you doing here in my apartment?" Yugi asked.

"I came here to give you a proper welcoming and to apologize for Yoshino's attitude earlier, he should have never treated you so rude just because you work for me in my hotel and he had a right to treat you like trash, you don't deserve that from him or anyone." Yami said.

"It's okay Mr. Sennen, I'm use to it." Yugi said.

"Well you shouldn't be, I would like to treat you like a friend than an employee." Yami said kindly.

"Mr. Sennen..." Yugi was cut off.

"Please, call me Yami." He said.

"Right, um, how did you get into my apartment?" Yugi asked.

"I have a key to get in here, I own this building." Yami said.

"You own this building? I thought you own Sennen's Marriott." Yugi said.

"I own both places, here and Sennen's Marriott." Yami said. 

Yugi was shocked to find out his boss owned both Sennen's Marriott and the Naga 16.

"Why are you so surprised?" Yami asked.

"Because I didn't know you own this apartment and the hotel." Yugi said.

"*chuckled* I can see that, almost everyone didn't know I own this apartment as well as the hotel, so you're not the only one." Yami said.

They spent the whole night talking.