Chapter 16- Yami's ways of knowing part 2: Yugi's first kiss

If y'all wondering who's Jiro, that's Yoshino's name, Jiro Yoshino.

"Thank you for waiting, enjoy your meals." Yugi said as he handed the customers their food.

"Thank you." They said.

Yugi walked away from them and started cleaning an empty table, but was stopped by Yami.

"Yugi." He called out to him as he approached him.

"Yes?" Yugi replied.

"Do you want to go back to the nightclub with me?" Yami asked.

"Of course, but what about that Awai woman who was stalking you?" Yugi asked.

"Don't worry about her, I'll see to that she won't bother neither of us, so long as you're with me, she can't do anything to separate us." Yami said.

"But will she seek us out?" Yugi asked.

"I doubted, but if she does, we'll be ready for her." Yami said.

Yugi lowered his head as he looked down at the floor, then Yami put his hands on his shoulders.

"Come, let's get out of here." He said.

"Now? But it's the middle of the day." Yugi said.

"I know, but we're going to go shopping before we go to the nightclub. Besides, last night we went there, we never went home to change clothes and I was so eager to take you to sparx night club, we went there and saw everybody dressed up so nicely for the occasion." Yami said.

"Yeah and they all looked like they came just for the party, it's a shame because we're the only two people that stood out from everybody because we're in our street and business clothes." Yugi said.

"I'm willing to make it up to you by taking you shopping." Yami said as he smiled.

"Sure, I don't mind." Yugi said.

"Excuse me Mr. Sennen, can I come with you and Yugi to sparx night club?" Maurice asked.

"Forget it Maurice, you're not invited." Yami said.

"Why?" He asked as he started to pout.

"Because you have to stay here and do two shifts until it's time to close." Yami said.

"But Mr. Sennen, I get off until 9pm." Maurice said.

"No you don't, you get off at 11pm." Yami said.

Then Donovan stepped up and started ratting Maurice out.

"Actually Mr. Sennen, he would sneak out of work and go to one of his so called "escapades" without you knowing." He said.

es·ca·pade

/ˈeskəˌpād/

noun

plural noun: escapades

an act or incident involving excitement, daring, or adventure.

"he told of their escapade with a "borrowed" truck"

"No I don't, he's lying on me." Maurice said.

"Then he told me if I told you, he'll kill me." Donovan said.

"No I didn't, no I didn't." Maurice said.

"You see? He's the one that's really lying." Donovan said.

"I'm not lying, I'm telling the truth." Maurice said.