Chapter 28- The intimacy part 1: Yami's ways of knowing is back

Previously on The love of the Naga Master and the Pure Hearted Angel.

Yami held a press conference about Sennen's Marriott on the news.

''As of right now, I'm sending all the employees home and giving the guests their refunds, because due to the murder investigation, I'm closing down Sennen's Marriott completely. I don't know when I'll reopen it, until we find out who killed one of the guests here, Sennen's Marriott will not be opened no time soon.'' He said.

Fast forward

Then everybody started asking him questions like does he knows who killed one of the guests at Sennen's Marriott, but he denied anymore comments and wished not to speak anymore as he put up the sign that read: Sennen Marriott close for business go to Shibuya and check into my Sennen's Marriott 2: the Egyptian imperial palace.

************************************

"Oh my Ra! This is cool, it feels like home." Yugi said as he was in shock.

"I'm glad you like it." Yami said as he smiled.

Yugi walked over towards the desk and picked the menu to see what order off it.

"Would you like to order room service?" Yami asked.

"Yes please." Yugi said happily

''Alright, what do you like to order?'' Yami asked.

''Can we order same food that we had at sparx night club?'' Yugi asked.

''Which food are you talking about?'' Yami asked.

''The fried duck with pasta béchamel.'' Yugi answered.

''Of course, do you want baked alaska for a desert?'' Yami asked.

''Yes please.'' Yugi said happily.

''Well alright, let's order them.'' Yami said.

''Yay!'' Yugi said cheerfully.

''Alright, I'll call them, you can go and take a shower if you want.'' Yami said as he chuckled at his childish expression as he found it cute.

''Are you going call the mansion to let them know that we're here?'' Yugi asked.

''Don't worry, I talked to Shadi before we came here, I told him to go to the mansion and bring us some change of clothes.'' Yami said.

''I see.'' Yugi said.

''Go take a shower while I call room service.'' Yami said.

''Okay.'' Yugi said as he went to the bathroom.

15 minutes later, while Yami was ordering room service, Shadi came and brought the clothes.

''Were you followed?'' Yami asked.

''No, But I did saw Mr. Yoshino and Ms. Awai on the side of the road before I came.'' Shadi said.

''Did you help them?'' Yami asked.

''No, because I was afraid that if I help them, they would take my car and come here to find you and Mr. Moto.'' Shadi said.

''Good, I'm glad you never help them.'' Yami said as he was relieved.

''Mr. Sennen, you think Mr. Yoshino is responsible for what happened to one the guests at Sennen' Marriott 1?'' Shadi asked.

''I know he's responsible for what happened to them and when I see him I'll bring him into justice.'' Yami said.

Little did he and Shadi know, Yugi just got out of the shower and heard everything.

Soon after, the room service came and delivered Yami's and Yugi's food.

''How is it?'' Yami asked.

''It's good.'' Yugi answered.

''You should try the caviar, it's very tasty.'' Yami said.

''You order caviar?'' Yugi asked.

''Yes I did, I wanted to surprise you with a side order. Plus, I order some sushi in case you want something else besides the béchamel.'' Yami said.

''You're really full of surprises.'' Yugi said.

''*chuckled* Thank you, it's a gift.'' Yami said.

''Yami, can I ask you something?'' Yugi asked.

''What's on your mind?'' Yami asked.

''It's about Sennen Marriott 1.'' Yugi answered.

''What about it?'' Yami asked.

''Did Mr. Yoshino really killed one of the guests there?'' Yugi asked.

''Yes, he did.'' Yami answered.

''How would you know? You don't have proof, do you?'' Yugi asked.

''I don't need proof to know that he killed them, I know he did and I know why he did it.'' Yami said.

''Why?'' Yugi asked.

''Because he wants to get back at me for firing him because I was protecting you and he caused me to close down Sennen Marriott 1. My biggest suspicion is that he and Awai was following us all the way over here so that they can spy on us and kill us.'' Yami said.

''They was following us all the way here just to spy on us and kill us?'' Yugi asked.

''Yes, they want to watch our every move.'' Yami answered.

Yugi was feeling uneasy when he found out that Yoshino and Awai was following him and Yami to spy and kill them.

''Don't look so sad Little one, you have nothing to worry about, I'll still protect you, just have faith in me.'' Yami said.

''Alright, I trust you.'' Yugi said.

''Good.'' Yami said.

After dinner, they went into the bedroom, Yami went into the bathroom to take a shower, while Yugi sat on the bed waiting for him.

As he hoped that Yami would protect him, he hoped that Yoshino and Awai wasn't attempting to come to Shibuya looking for them.

Yami came out of the bathroom and he and Yugi started kissing.

They ended up taking each other's robes off them as they got completely naked.

''Yugi, the only reason why I brought you here, is to enjoy each other's company, I want to be able to spend enough with you as I can.'' Yami said.

"Yami.'' Yugi said as he started blushing.

Yami started sucking on his nipples while he was rubbing his member, making Yugi let out a moan.

Then he gave him a blowjob while rubbing his own member.

''Yami, you're making me cum!'' Yugi said as he felt himself climaxing.

''Don't cum just yet, I'm just getting started.'' Yami said as he sucked both his fingers and stuck them in Yugi's ass.