Chapter 11- Yugi's first day at Naga cafe part 2

Yugi was shocked to find out he still had all of his information in his files, but the only question that kept going through his mind was, should he be treated like a friend than an employee by someone he just met? And how can someone like Yami help him pay his grandpa back?

Yami saw that Yugi had a lot of questions on his mind, so he spoke up about it.

"You have a lot of questions." He said.

"You still have all of my information in your files?" Yugi asked.

"Yes I do, but don't worry, I keep all of my employees informations at Sennen's Marriott private, including yours and as well as everyone else's informations here." Yami said.

"I see." Yugi said.

"Don't worry, you can trust me." Yami said.

Yugi was feeling a little shook up when he said that, but at the same time he felt like he should take the job and trust him.

"Alright, I'm in." Yugi said.

"Do you accept working with me as my partner?" Yami asked.

"I accept." Yugi answered.

"Alright, welcome aboard." Yami said as he reached out to shake Yugi's hand.

"Thank you." He said as he reached out and shook Yami's hand.

"Mr. Sennen, you need to come into the kitchen right away!" The host said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's Allister, he collapsed in the kitchen!" The host said.

"Call an ambulance! Get them over here now!" Yami ordered.

"Yes sir!" The host said.

"Yugi, come with me." Yami said as he had Yugi followed him to the kitchen.

There is where they found Allister lying on the floor while the staff gave him CPR and chest compression to revive him.

"How long has he been on the floor?" Yami asked.

"He has been on the floor for four minutes." The cook answered.

"Keep giving him CPR and chest compression until the ambulance gets here." Yami said.

"Yes sir." The cook replied.

"Yami, will he be okay?" Yugi asked as he started to feel sorry for Allister.

"I don't know, only time will tell when the ambulance gets here." Yami said as he and Yugi left the kitchen.

By the time the ambulance got to Naga cafe, Yami got a call from the hospital that Allister had died before the doctors could even save him, an autopsy revealed that he had a massive heart attack.

"Thank you for calling, goodbye." Yami said as he hung up the phone and sighed sadly with his hands over his head.

"What happened to him?" Yugi asked.

"Allister died." Yami answered.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Yugi said.

"He was one of my best servers, I never thought I would lose him like this." Yami said.

"Does his family knows?" Yugi asked.

"I'm assuming the hospital already contacted his family, so they already knew and it's going to be hard to replace him." Yami said.

Yugi walked over towards his desk and held his hand.

"Yami, let me take Allister's place as a server." Yugi said.