Chapter 12- Movie night; Get out of Tokyo Yugi Moto!

While Yami sat in his office filling out some paperwork, he couldn't help but think about Yugi, as he was trying to get his mind off of ex girlfriend Awai and that other man that she was sleeping with three weeks ago.

As he tried to forget about her, he knew he blocked her number off his phone.

"Hmph! I'm surprised she never attempted to call me." Yami thought to himself.

Then he was able to brush it off and went back to finishing up his paperwork.

As soon as the sun set over the horizon, Yugi was collecting dirty dishes and taking them to the kitchen to have them washed.

As he was washing dishes, Yami came out of his office and approached him.

"Hey Yugi." He said.

"Yes?" Yugi responded.

"Go get changed, I'm taking you to the movies." Yami said.

"Uh, Okay." Yugi said as he stopped doing the dishes and went into the men changing room and asked himself, "Why is he taking the movies so early?"

Then Maurice started approaching Yami.

"Mr. Sennen, why are you taking him to the movies so early?" He asked.

"Why are you asking?" Yami asked.

"Because you hardly know him and you're asking him out on a date." Maurice said.

"I don't see how that's any of your business and don't be like Yoshino, now get back to your post!" Yami snapped.

"Yes sir, forgive me." Maurice said as he walked away.

Leaving Yami calling the mansion to let Shadi know that he and Yugi were going to the movies.

They drove all the way to the movie theater, Yami wanted Yugi to see a romantic movie with him.

"Let's see this movie Yugi." He said.

They ordered their food and drinks and went inside the movie room.

As they walked in to find their seats, Yugi looked around and saw two couples kissing before the movie even started, then he started blushing and looked away while following Yami.

"Here we are." He said as he and Yugi sat down.

Yugi looked back at the couples still kissing.

"Something bothering you?" Yami asked him.

"Huh, no, it's nothing." Yugi said as he turned back to the movie screen blushing.

Then Yami looked back and saw the couples kissed.

Then looked back at Yugi and smiled as he closed his eyes.

"You'll get used to that, I don't usually pay them that much attention." Yami said.

"Do you come here often?" Yugi asked.

"Yes, with my ex girlfriend, but we'll talk about that later, the movie is starting." Yami said quietly.

"Right." Yugi said quietly.

And so, the movie started playing, until someone was standing at the front and an obnoxious customer was being very rude.

"Hey dumb ass at the front! Get the hell down!!" He shouted.

Yami and Yugi looked at each other and laughed silently.

As night time fell, Yami and Yugi went home and talked about the movie.

"So how was the movies?" Shadi asked.