Mini story 2- Hearts flying high

It was a peaceful afternoon at the university of Domino, as Yugi was sitting on the bench, reading a biology book.

But little did he knew, Yami who was in the same class as him, had his eyes on him every since both of them took the college entrance exam, he wanted to tell him how he felt about Yugi, but his timing to tell him was off and as Yami peeked behind the tree looking at Yugi read his book, hearts started floating above his head.

"Oh no!" Yami said as he noticed the hearts started floating above his head.

Then he started to hide all of them underneath his coat, but little he knew, Yugi heard a noise coming from behind the tree, he got up from the bench and went behind the tree to see what was going on.

As soon as he went back there, he saw Yami.

"Yami?" Yugi said.

"Oh, hello Yugi." Yami said as he was trying to hide his heats.

"What are doing behind the tree?" Yugi asked.

"Oh, I uh...." Yami stuttered as he was trying to get more than one word out.

"And what are you hiding underneath your coat?" Yugi asked.

"Oh, nothing, it's just some....hey wait don't!" Yami said as he tried to stop Yugi from pulling on his coat.

And as he pulled on it, Yami's hearts started flying high in the sky.

Yugi watched in shock as the hearts flew over his head and Yami just watched in horror as his hearts flew all over the place.

Yugi looked at Yami in total silence as he didn't know what to say.

Yami of course, just stood there and looked at Yugi as he tried to hide his shame and the fact he was blushing.

"I'm sorry, don't be mad at me please, I didn't mean to stalk you, it's just that I had my eyes on you ever since we took the exams to go to college and well, I'm in love with you." Yami said.

Yugi smiled and blushed as his heart started floating

"You're so cool Yami." He said.

"Huh?" Yami said.

"Did you think that I would be mad at you for stalking me?" Yugi asked.

"Well, are you?" Yami asked.

"No of course not. If anything, I'm in love with you too." Yugi said.

"So, do you want to go on a date with me?" Yami asked.

"Sure, wanna go to the nightclub with me?" Yugi asked.

"Of course. If you want, we can go the nightclub later on tonight after class." Yami said.

"Okay, I like that." Yugi said.

And so, Yugi and Yami wandered down the campus as they headed to their next class.