Chapter 2

I turned and grabbed the gun from my holster. I turned the safety off and started shooting. I shot one man in the abdomen and another in the shoulder. I hid behind a crate and they hid behind walls. I peeked over the side and shot at the two other men. I heard more foot steps. I sighed.

Mask!

Copy.

Dawn came out. The man gawked. Their mouths dropped. Dawn smirked.

"So many meals... should've skipped the cookies." She attacked. She threw both men in some crates. They fell with a bang. We ran into the building. We made it to the main room. It was large and all the men there stared.

"Shoot!" One Yelled and shots went off. They just went right through Dawn. Dawn threw many of them, but the my got back up slowly. Dawn jumped onto the next level and started pushing them down. She threw a man out a window. She jumped back down. Shots still being fired. Then... a big boom happened. It was right beside us. Dawn screamed as fire erupted around us. Pain everywhere. We screamed and pulled away from the fire. Shots were still coming towards us, and they started to hurt because of the fire.

"Grrrrr!"

Dawn's pissed. When she's pissed... she shows no mercy.

Dawn! No!

It was to late. She grabbed a man and ate his head clean off. The men stared in shock. She turned and growled at them. Their face display fear. They started shooting again.

Puny humans... cruel humans...

She grabbed two more men and ate their heads too. Some men know the wouldn't make it and tried to run, but Dawn did not have it. I fought to get control. Dawn managed to hold me back. There was on man left. He stared at us with so much fear and shock. He stood there as he stared. His wide eyes full of tears.

"W-what are you?" He stuttered as he backed away. Dawn took slow steps toward him. I fought her, and I broke through. Dawn retreated in me. I stood shorter then the man. He stared shock and curious. I didn't answer him. My hat was still intact. I had my mask over my mouth. I stared around us with glossy eyes. The man took a step toward me. I raised my gun. He stopped.

I-I don't know what came over me Hailey! I swear! I like... blacked out! I didn't mean it!

Dawn... I-

There was the sound of a gun behind me. I turned my head and saw Natasha Romanoff. Her face showed fear and curiosity. There stood Steve... Steve was here. He looked at me with shock. He shook his head as he noticed it was me. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Ma'am, drop the gun." Steve said as he held up his shield. I saw Natasha Romanoff beside him, staring at me with her gun trained on me. I let out a shaky breath. I stared at the man in front of me. He looked around, then to me. He smirked.

"Your a monster! Your a freak! You don't belong here! You-." Dawn still angry, reached out and grabbed the man by the throat. He chocked as he grabbed Dawns hand. Dawn blocked the gun shots from Natasha behind  me.

"Nat! Stop!" I heard Steve yell and she did. Dawn pulled him towards me. Dawn sneered in his face.

"I'm no monster... but I'm your worst nightmare..." she growled and ate his head. I heard gasps behind me. I turned my head and glanced at Steve's eyes filled with... fear. He's-he's scared of me?

Oh my...

I slowly started to turn, but Dawn came out before they couldn't see my face. Plus I had my mask and hat on. Romanoff started shooting again, but it did nothing. She stopped and just stared.