Chapter 17

Okay... so Natasha and Dr.Banner came to get me. They filled me in on what's happening. They also had a little... talk I guess. I don't know. They talked about what they were gonna do after, which is leave I think, then Natasha pushed Banner into the whole in the ground. Hulk came up and didn't kill Natasha.

That's because they have feelings for each other. You know, like you and Stevie.

Yeah, no shit. I can see it.

You just sounded a little surprised when Hulk came up and didn't kill her.

I was not surprised.

Oh yeah, your just letting the readers know what's going on.

Readers?

Yeah. A Fanfic. It's not the best book, but it's our world so we just gotta live with it. Plus she's writing everything I'm saying and same with you. You know what, I can feel your confusion and doubt, so let's just get the job done. We have places to be.

... you really freak me out sometimes... most of the time, actually... okay all the time.

Yeah, yeah. Just be thankful I don't have the potty mouth of the other fourth-wall breaker. Let's just go see how the 90 year old virgin and the rest his Scooby gang are doing.

Hulk and I flew through the air as we jumped up to the freaking flying rock! They whole city is going up! What the hell is Ultron planning!? This is crazy!

We finally made it to the flying rock.

"I really hope this makes us even." Natasha smirked at the Hulk. He just grunted as he looked around us. "Now go be a hero."

Hulk roared as he ran away. Natasha looked at us. Dawn grinned at her as she licked her large sharp teeth.

"You two are cute together... some may not agree." Natasha furrowed her eyebrows.

Is this about the readers again?

Dawn just smirked and jumped toward the city. We jumped over the trees and landed on the ground, doing it another time.

There were a bunch of robots, shooting at people trying to get to cover, flying around as people screamed. I noticed Steve in the main area, along with Wanda.

We jumped over to Steve.

"Dawn!" Steve exclaimed in relief as he threw his shield at a robot and it coming back to him.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all..." Dawn's deep voice chuckled. That's true. I don't understand how he's so good with his shield.

"I'm glad you two are okay." Steve smiled up at us.

"Aww! You said 'two'! It feels so good to be appreciated."

"Try to keep this bots from going anywhere. We have to destroy all of them." We nodded and Dawn growled, giving him a toothy smirk.

"This is going to be fun. Too bad there won't be anyone to eat this time."

Why are you so hungry all the time?

"Some people eat to live... but I live to eat."

Did you seriously just quote a commercial?

Dawn stretched her arms out and grabbed two robots from the air, crushing them in her hands. She threw their pieces at a group of them with her full strength, making them crash.

Dawn jumped onto a building and then back down on three robots. Dawn growled at some who were shooting at us. Their guns doing nothing, but a bunch more surrounded us. All of them shooting making Dawn curl up and groan in pain.