Chapter 12

I opened my eyes and noticed a smiling Steve staring down at me. I yawned and looked up. The Avengers scattered around the quinjet. I groaned and turned away. I closed my eyes again.

"5 more minutes!" I waved him off. I heard a chuckle.

"Come on Hailey. We're 5 minutes away from the safe house. You need to be awake." I scoffed. 

"5 more minutes Steven." I sneered. I love sleep. No one will ever come between me and sleep.

"Nothing? Not even me?" Steve gasped. I opened an eye and looked up at him. Oops, said it out loud.

"...." I stayed quiet for a moment too long. Steve sighed and walked away. I feel bad now. I sat up. "Wait Steve!" He stopped and turned back around with a smirk. I realized what he did. I glared at him. "... jerk." I whispered.

"We're here." Clint spoke up. I gave Steve a look.

"5 minutes?" I raised an eyebrow. He smiled sheepishly. I grinned and walked towards the others. I looked out the window and there was a farm house. It looked cute and had a nice feeling to it. I wouldn't mind staying in a place like this. I prefer this over the city anyways. I always wanted a house surrounded by trees. And close to a lake or river.

We landed the quinjet away from the house. I smiled as I breathed in fresh air. We all walked in a line towards the house. Clint leading.

"I never knew about this safe house." Tony stated. I notice Natasha grin as she followed towards the house.

She and Clint knew about this house. Is it for S.H.I.E.L.D?

But if it was for S.H.I.E.L.D, Tony would know about it. It would be in the data base somewhere for agents who needed to know about it. We all know Tony looked through everything, maybe even twice.

I followed behind Tony and in front of Steve.

"This is cozy. I love it." I smiled. Steve chuckled.

"Would be a nice place to settle down." He smiled. I nodded.

"It would be." I agreed as we made it to the porch.

"What is this place?" Thor Asked to anyone.

"Safe house?" Tony suggested with a shrug.

"Let's hope." Clint helped Nat into the house. We all piled into the door. I laughed as Thor and Tony got stuck. Steve pushed them through and the two stumbled in. They glared at Steve. Steve shrugged with a grin.

"Honey! I'm home!" Clint yelled into the house. I looked over to him in confusion. Honey? Is this...ohhhh!

Let's see who the lucky lady is.

Jealous Dawn?

What!? I ain't jealous!... Clint just a fine example of your race. Same with Steve and Tony... don't you fucking tell Tiny about that...

Dawn... what did I say about-.

Yes mother! I remember! No swearing! You hang around Steve too much!

Shut up Par-.

Say it... I dare you...

...did you want me to see if there's any tater tots?

That would be greatly appreciated.

A woman walked into the room... a pregnant woman. Clint had a family! She looked at us with amazement and confusion.

"Hi, sorry I didn't call ahead." Clint spoke the woman. She smiled up at him and gave him a kiss. Awe! They're cute together.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony spoke to Thor like it was obvious. Thor gave him a look.

"Gentlemen... and lady, this is Lara." Clint smiled at us. I looked over to Banner and he stood awkwardly to the side. I smiled as I saw Tony give a small wave. Steve nodded. I smiled at her. She looked at me with confusion.

"I know all your names... except you." She pointed at me.

"Hailey Olsen... I'm friends with Steve." I shook her hand. She nodded.

"Pff! Just friends?" Tony smirked at Steve. Steve rolled his eyes at the tiny man. Lara grinned.

"Superpowers?" She tilted her head expectingly. I nodded.

"Superpowers." Little footsteps could heard running towards us.

"Uh oh, incoming." Clint want over to the stairs. Two children come running into the room. A little girl and boy. The girl looked younger then the boy. "Hi sweetheart! Hey buddy!" He picked up the girl and gave the boy a hug. Steve gave them a cute look of confusion. I grinned at the family.

"These are... smaller agents." Tony pointed at the children. I laughed at him. Tony smiled at me. Does no one laugh at his jokes? He's freaking hilarious!

Maybe you two are equally as dumb and get each other on a different level. All these people are professionals and stay on task... unlike you.

I would rather be on the same level as Tony anyway... your too stuck up.

And who raised me?

I helped you stay alive on this planet, I can kill you right now.

Oh you wouldn't because you would die too. You wouldn't want to leave poor old Stevie by himself do you?

You are so annoying!

You still not used to it? I've been living with you for 2 years Hailey.

Longest 2 years of my life.

"Did you bring Aunty Nat?" The little girl asked Clint. I looked over to Natasha and he faced lit up.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" The small girl ran towards Natasha with opened arms and a wide grin. She's adorable.

Who, Natasha?

No, I meant the little girl dumbass.

Oh! So you don't think Natasha's pretty?

No she is! Beautiful!

Omg! Do you have a crush on her!? Wait until I tell her- or Steve!!

...I wouldn't mind getting with Nat.

... I wouldn't blame ya.

.......

......

Let's stop.

Okay.

"Sorry for barging in." Steve started.

"Yea, we woulda called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony remarked towards Clint.

"Yea Fury helped me set this up when I joined. Kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D's files, I'd like to keep it that way." Clint nodded at us has he held his family close. I smiled at the sight. "Figured it's a good place to lay low."

I heard a crunch from Thor and Steve's way. I looked over and the two looked down at the floor. Thor stepped on some LEGO pieces. I snorted as Thor and Steve looked at each other as Thor kicked the small pieces under the chair gently. Professionals my ass. Clint's Daughter walked over to Thor and looked up at him. She was tiny compared to him.

Almost like Tony.

Thor looked a bit off. He jumped slightly as the toaster in the kitchen popped up. He stormed out of the house with a worried Steve following. Clint waved me over to him. I walked over and he introduced me to his family.