Chapter 13

I didn't know what to do, so I followed Steve and Tony. They decided to cut logs, which I don't mind seeing. Steve's got on a tight shirt too... Steve grabbed an axe and got his first log ready. I stared as his arm flexed as he threw the axe down, cutting the log. I heard Tony chuckle.

"You good there Hailey?" Stark smirked. I quickly snapped out of my trance and wiped my drool before Steve looked. I smirked back.

"Never better. I'm just taking in the view." I glanced around the farm. Tony smirked as he looked between Steve and I.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Tony spoke as Steve chopped another. I bit my lip and leaned to the side to get a better view.

"Beautiful indeed." I confirmed as Tony shook his head. I heard Tony whisper something under his breath. America's... ass...? I don't know! Whatever it was, it made the billionaire giggle. Steve looked between us, confused. I shook my head. Dawn's head came out from my back.

"I was feeling left out. I want to socialize." Dawn flicked her tongue. Her sharp teeth making her grin creepy. I rolled my eyes. Tony smiled at her.

"Hey Slimeball!" He greeted with a grin.

"Sup Tiny Tin." Dawn smirked back. Tony raised an eyebrow. I smiled as Dawn made a new friend.

"I don't like you..." Tony pointed at Dawn.

"The feeling's mutual." Dawn looked away from him and looked around the farm. Steve has been through a lot of logs already. Dawn gasped suddenly. We all looked at her.

"What?" I asked her. She glared at me.

"You didn't ask if they had tater tots." Dawn slithered over your me. I rolled my eyes. The men chuckled as they continued with the logs.

"I'll ask Clint in a little bit. Let him settle down with his family for a while first." I told the alien.

"I guess you're right. I mean, he's the most important Avengers obviously." Dawn said.

"Woah. Just wait a goddamn second." Tony glared.

"I'm the Captain." Steve spoke up.

"That don't mean shit Rogers."

"... I mean it kinda does."

"I'm the smart one."

"That's Bruce." Steve cut another log.

"... I'm the strong-."

"Thor."

"... I'm the fun, sexy, billionaire that took down multiple villains." Tony smirked proudly.

"Wasn't it because of you they turned bad?"

"... shut up Rogers... no one asked you..." Tony cut a log. I smiled at the two BFF's.

"They're practically married... I ship..." Dawn watched the two men talk. I looked over to Dawn. She looked at me. "Come on! I was kidding! You and Steve... OTP..."

"Liar..." I smirked at her as I sat on a fallen tree trunk.

"Okay maybe I lied... but I truly believe in an alternate universe... they are together." Dawn whispered to me. I laughed loudly. I feel like I could help with the logs... why did they decide to cut them anyway? I looked between the their piles of wood. Steve's was like twice as bigger. Hey, at least Tony is helping. "Maybe I can help."

"It's alright you two. I know you guys wanna help, but just rest up." Steve smiled gently at us. I huffed and nodded.

"Did Thor day where he was going for answers?" Tony asked Steve as he cut a log.