Chapter 18

"Avengers, time to work for a living." Starks voice spoke from the comm.

Finally!

I jumped at the sound of Dawn yelling.

What?

She finally updated the story! That bitch better stop with the fucking procrastinating and writers block. It's not that hard author!

For the last time! We're not in a book!

...I wish she made you like me. We could make so many Stony stuff happen.

Why do you always ship Steve and Tony? It's getting a little weird.

I'm so disappointed that you don't see it. She sighed.

I ignored the alien as Dawn came out and destroyed two robots that were just about to touch the core. Everyone was here expect Agent Romanoff and Banner.

"Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini." I had to chuckle at that.

"Relax Shellhead, not all of us can fly." She answered.

Dawn destroyed another robot with her hand daggers. Hulk destroyer the last robot as the two arrived.

We all surrounded the core as we stared at Ultron.

"Is that the best you can do!?" Thor mocked the evil robot. I winced as I watched a whole ass army of robots come up behind Ultron.

"You had to ask?" Steve sent Thor an unimpressed look. Thor ignored him.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted." Ultron gestured to us. "All of you, against all of me. How can you possible hope to stop me?"

"Like the old man said." Steve and Tony looked at each other. Stark looked back at Ultron. "Together."

"Stony..." Dawn whispered as Hulk roared, covering up her whispers.

The army charged towards us. We all prepared ourselves.

Left and right robots came. Stark and Vision flying around us. Visions powers and Stark's blaster lighting up the area. Pietro silver streak running everywhere leaving a trail of robots. Wanda's scarlet magic surrounded some robots. Dawn's dark purple slime whipping around and taking out robots. Steve, Natasha, and Clint easily taking out robots without powers.

Just as the robot number decreased, Thor, Vision, and Tony blared Ultron at the same time as we take out the others.

Suddenly, all the left over bots started running away. I

"Their trying to leave the city!" Thor announced as we watched them run and fly away.

"We can't let them leave, not even one." Tony told us. We looked at the core.

"I thought this world was boring. This is quite fun." Dawn grinned as she tongue slowly licked her sharp teeth. "I just wish they were something I could eat."

"We got to go. Even I can tell the airs getting thin." Steve said. "I'll stay, take out any others."

"What about the core?" We all looked at the core.

"I'll protect it." Wanda spoke up. Clint and her made eye contact. "It's my job."

Dawn disappeared. "I'll stay and help."

"No. You go to the boat." Steve pointed at me. I raised an eyebrow at him. He sighed. "Help any others get on the boat."

"I want to help you."