Chapter 15

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked into the comm.

"We did." Clint answered. I followed Steve up the building towards the roof.

"I got a private jet taking off across town. That could be him. No manifest." Natasha's voice spoke in my ear.

"There. It's a truck from the lab." Clint spoke up. Steve and I went faster. We started up the ladder. "Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge... it's them. You got three with the Cradle, and one in the cab. I can take out the driver."

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem can level the city." Steve replied. We made it to the top. "We need to draw out Ultron."

Steve and I jumped up over roofs and climbed into the highway. We waited for the truck.

Finally... some action.

I rolled my eyes as Steve and I jumped onto the truck. Dawn stretches out to steady me and grab Steve, keeping us on our feet. We wobbled at the movement of the truck. A shot blasted through the roof, hitting Dawn. She let go of Steve, who went flying off the truck. I gasped.

Sorry!

Another shot went off and Steve swung on the door. Dawn reaches for him, but the door broke and Steve was dragged across the ground, holding onto the door.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way!" Steve exclaimed.

"You're not a match for him, Cap." Clint spoke.

"Thanks Barton..." Steve said sarcastically as he panted breathlessly. I made my way towards Steve. I looked down at him.

"Maybe Hailey is. Hailey! Keep him busy." Steve looked up at me.

"We both can." I spoke into the comm. Steve nodded at me. I watched him stand up on the door. My eyes widened as I watched him fly back onto a car. I stretched out my arm and Dawn grabbed Steve and helped him onto the truck.

"You know what's in that cradle?" Ultron came flying up onto the truck. I gasped at the sight of him. I only ever seen robots in movies... this is so cool!

What's next? A grape from outer space comes and tries to take over the universe...? (Glances at readers)

What?

Never mind. Look out.

She blocked a shot from Ultron.

"The power to make real change, and that terrifies you." Ultron fires at Steve.

"I would exactly call that a comfort." He threw his shield at him. Ultron knocks it back to him. Dawn reaches out and grabs his arm. Ultron growls slightly as he tried to pull away. And shots my arm. Dawn lets go in pain. Steve throws his shield as Ultron flys into the air. He fires at us, I block his shots.

"Stop it!" He hits Steve's shield onto the ground. He blasts Steve, sending him onto the front of the truck. Dawn reaches for his arms again. He flys up and fires at Dawn, but she doesn't give in.

Finally, some fun.

She grabs his arms and squeezes it hard. Ultron growls in anger as he notices his broke blaster. He looked at us.

"Such an amazing creature... to bad they corrupted you mind like they do everyone else." He tried to punch me, Dawn blocks it. "The believe they are doing what's best, they have everyone thinking that. But they won't let the world change. I'm here to make the world better." I groaned as I was punched in the face. Dawn keeps fighting him back. Steve jumps on his back and holds on. Dawn holds his arms tightly. Ultron flys up into the air. Ultron shots his last blaster at me and I flew onto a car. I groaned as I watched the truck drive away.

Let's go Dawn!

Don't have to tell me twice.

Dawn appeared. We stood tall as we jumped towards the truck. Natasha drove by and threw Steve his shield. Steve knocks Ultron away from him. I jumped onto the car and notice Ultron use his technology to lift apart of the ground up, blocking Natasha's path. Ultron look at me. We were almost at eye level. Dawn glared at him. They started to fight. Dawn punched him, making him stagger back. He composed himself. Steve came over and started fight him too, we were both taking blows at him. He flew up to get away, but Dawn reaches up surrounds his body. Ultron tried to shoot, but Dawn doesn't let go, blocking his blaster. Ultron groans in pain as we break his thrusters. We smirked, but then Ultron smirked back. We both flew into a overpass column and we crashed into a train. Steve jumped in after us. Dawn let go of Ultron. Steve and I started to fight him again.

"I'm going in. Cap, Hailey, can you guys keep him occupied?" Natasha's voice spoke in my ear. I watched Steve fly back and I punched Ultron and grabbed a hold of him again.

"What do you think we've been doing?" Steve pants into the comms. Dawn chuckled as she continues. Ultron get angry at the chuckle. He uses another blaster and makes us fly out the train. We started falling onto the highway. Dawn grabbed the railing before we touched the ground. We started swinging after the train. We made it to the train and jumped in quickly. I've ran towards Steve and Ultron.

Suddenly, Ultron was hit away from Steve.

"It's the fast dude and magical fairy!" Dawn exclaims as she watched Wanda bend the railings, blocking Ultron's path to Pietro.

"Please, don't do this..." Ultron spoke to Wanda. Wanda glared at him as Scarlett mist surrounds her hands.

"What choice do we have?" She replied. Ultron fires his back up blaster to the front of the train, before flying away.

Does he have back up everything?

"He's smart enough to know we are strong. I'll go after him." Dawn jumped out the train and followed Ultron. We dove into the water as we kept eyes on Ultron. We flew towards the quinjet. We quickly swam low into the water and started swimming up fast. We flew out of the water and soared up to Ultron. He grabbed him just as he grabbed Natasha. Dawn grabbed the Quinjet with one hand and Ultron with the other. Ultron glared is at us. We started to fly with the quinjet. Ultron glared at us.

"Me or her?" He smirked as he dropped Natasha. Dawn's eyes widened, but smirked as she stretched from her side and quickly grabbed Nat. She swung her up to the Quinjet. I smiled as we saved her. I looked down to see Ultron's hand start to glow.

"Did some research about you... turns out you can handle a lot of heat." Fire came from his hand.

"Ahhh!" Dawn groaned in agony as she let go of the quinjet. She disappeared in me as I started to fall. My eyes started to get heavy as I felt a cold hand grab me. I watched the quinjet get farther and farther away.

"Hailey!" Natasha yelled in my ear.