Chapter 10

"He's a sickness!" A cool ass looking robot exclaimed angrily. Ultron!?

"Aw, junior." Tony spoke as he landed behind Ultron alongside Thor and Steve. I was beside Clint as we stayed hidden. I know Ultron knows we're here too, he's not stupid. He can't be! Tony freaking Stark and Bruce freaking Banner made him! "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron turned towards them. A woman and man stood behind him. I'm guessing they are the Maximoff twins. She is so pretty! And her brother... woo! Wanda looked in our direction. Clint and I stayed hidden.

They look delicious.

Dawn... I warned her slowly.

Okay! I'm sorry!

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor said as Ultron and the twins walked closer. Ultron metal feet making noise against the floor.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron replied. Ultron stared at the powerful three in front of him.

"He beat me by one second." Tony mumbled. I stifled a chuckle.

"Ah, he's funny, Mr.Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro, if I could recall, looked at the weapons below them. He must be talking about when Tony made weapons. Didn't Tony stop because he found out bad people used them?

They must have had a bad past with them, that's why they are one Ultron's side. Ultron probably used that as his advantage, knowing they will want revenge.

Damn...

"This was never my life." Tony spoke softly as he looked down at them.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve reminded the twins they still have a choice.

"Oh we will." Wanda tilted her head towards him with a smirk.

"I know you suffered-." Steve went to continue, but Ultron interrupted.

"Ugh!" He groaned in disgust. He chuckled sarcastically. "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor told the bot. Clint readied his bow. Dawn had my senses heightened, ready for attack.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'." Ultron fires back.

"Uh huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked, sounding slightly annoyed.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron used some sort of weapon to pull Tony closer to him by his Arc Reactor. Tony launched forward as Steve and Thor were attacked by two more robots. I looked over to Clint.

"I'm going out." He nodded as he started to climb onto a high ledge.

Let's go Dawn...

Finally.

Dawn came out as I saw guys with guns starting to shoot at Clint. I threw them into the wall, hard. I grabbed another guy.

"Tsk, tsk. So much food going to waste." Dawn ate the guys head off.

"Really!?" I heard Clint yell from behind us. Dawn turned towards him as she threw another guy away.

"I'm hungry." Dawn shrugged like it was nothing. Clint rolled his eyes as he shot a guy in the chest. Tony and Ultron were flying around punching and shooting at each other. I jumped up towards Steve and Thor. I was in front of Wanda. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw us.