Dirty Harry Imagine

"Damnit Harry! I'm so sick of this!" You jump up from the couch and scream as Harry walks through the front door.

"What is it this time, y/n?" Harry asks, rolling his eyes.

"Once again you go out partying and don't even bother to tell me where the fuck you are. Do you realize what time it is?! I was worried sick!"

"You know, sometimes you act like you're my mother or something babe. It's a pain." Harry says, sitting down on the couch.

"Oh is that all I am to you? A pain?!" You begin to cry and run upstairs to your room. You hear Harry following behind you but ignore him. You go to your dresser and throw some clothes in a suitcase.

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" Harry asks harshly.

"Leaving." You respond.

Harry chuckles.

"You find that funny? You won't be laughing when you have no one to hold at night." You yell.

"Oh please babe, we both know I can find someone else to hold with a snap of my fingers." He says, smirking.

"FINE. REPLACE ME THEN. I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST ANOTHER GIRL ANYWAYS." You scream before zipping the suitcase and running out of the room with it.

Harry catches up with you. He grabs the suitcase from your hands, throws it to the side, and pins you against the wall.

"You're not going anywhere." Harry says as he starts to kiss your neck.

"No Harry! I'm not doing this!"

"You will do what I tell you to. Or you'll get punished." Harry says, nibbling on your earlobe.

He knows how it turns you on when he talks dirty. He begins to suck on your neck and you let out a moan. He chuckles and you try to push him off remembering why you are mad. He's too strong though, and he only pins you against it harder.

"Feisty. I like it baby." Harry says while licking his lips.

"Harry I don't want to have make up sex. You made it sound like I'm just some toy you can replace!"

"Just be quiet." He picks you up and carries you back into the bedroom. He roughly throws you on the bed. He rips his shirt off and pulls his pants off before doing the same to you, leaving you in your bra and panties and him in his boxers. You can already see the huge bulge in his tight Calvin Klein underwear. He reaches behind you and unclasps your bra, tossing it on the floor. He immediately starts licking, kissing, and sucking your nipples. You moan loudly.

"You like that don't you, you little slut." Harry says before biting your nipple hard. You moan again. He begins to run his hand down to your panties. He slips a hand in and runs his finger up and down.

"H-Harry..." You moan.

"What do you want baby?" He asks, smirking.

"Your cock." You respond.

"Oh no, you're going to have to wait a bit for that. Only really good girls get that immediately." He whispers with his deep husky voice. You whimper. He finally sticks one single finger in, and slowly draws it out. He repeats the motion, going as slowly as possible, torturing you.

"Please Harry. Stop teasing."

He suddenly adds three more fingers and rams in and out of you as quickly as possible. He rubs your clit with his other hand. You scream and he laughs at your reaction.

"Is that what you wanted you little whore?"

"Y-Y-Yesssss!" You manage to say. Just when you start to feel your walls tighten, he pulls his fingers out.

"Naughty girls don't get what they want." He says, licking his fingers.

"mmm babe you taste delicious."

"Fuck you Harry. You ass hole." You spit.

He laughs and gets up. He grabs your hand and makes you get off the bed with him. He kisses you passionately on the lips and then pushes you down to your knees forcefully. He pulls down his boxers. You stare at how big he is for a moment. You have had sex so many times before, but it seemed to be bigger every time.

"Well dont just stare at it love. It's not gonna suck itself." He says, shoving it in your face. You slowly begin to kiss up and down the side of it, trying to get back at him for all the teasing he did.

"Don't tease me bitch. Suck me now or I'll shove it in so hard you can't breath." He says dirtily. You want him to just get in you right then and there. You love it when he talks dirty like that to you, and he knows it's your weakness. You take as much of him in as you can and suck hard.

"Fuck y/n..ohhhh yeaaaahhhhhh." Harry moans, grabbing on to your hair.

After about a minute, Harry says, "I'm gonna..I'm gonna cum! Ahh fuckkkk!" Just when you feel him twitch in your mouth you pull away, stopping him from coming.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH." Harry yells, picking you up off your knees and pushing you back on to the bed. He rips your panties off and slams right in to you without warning. He immediately starts to thrust as quickly as possible.

"Holy fuck Harry! It hurts so good!" You moan out.

"Say my name." Harry demands.

"Harrrrrry!"

"What was that?"

"H-H-Harrrryyyy!!!!"

"LOUDER!" He yells, slapping your ass.

"HHHARRRYYYYYY OH FUCK HARRY IM CLOSE!"

"Me too babe."

He gave two more thrusts before saying, "Come for me you little filthy whore. Come around my dick you slut." and with that you let go. He came inside you as your walls tightened.

"AH FUCK HARRY YES FUCK ME UGH OH MY GODDD!!" You scream.

"THAT'S RIGHT BABY YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE AH FUCK Y/N!" He screams as you ride out your orgasms.

He pulls out and lays down beside you, gasping for breath.

"No one...could ever...replace you." he says between breaths.

"I love you so much Harry." you say.

"I love you too. Dont ever leave me, babe." Harry says, kissing you gently.