Dirty Niall Imagine Part 2

"I knew you would." Niall said, smirking.

You pressed your lips to his again as you slowly ran your hands down his chest. You pulled away from the kiss when you got to his pants and got down on your knees. 

"Exactly where I need you to be." Niall said.

You slowly unbuttoned and pulled down his jeans, and then his boxers. His erection imediately sprang up. You smirked to yourself.

"Someone's a bit excited." You said, stroking him gently.

"How could I not be? Just look at yourself. You're perfect." You blushed at his compliment.

You began to slowly stroke him up and down, kissing the tip gently. He thrusted his hips forwards by instinct. You chuckled.

"Slow down there, babe!" You could tell you were torturing him, and you were enjoying it.

"Please!" Niall pleaded.

You finally took him in your mouth. You fit as much of him as you could inside and sucked hard. You wanted to impress him. He suddenly shoved his whole length in your mouth, making you deep throat him. You gagged, but kept going. You didnt want to make him angry by stopping. 

"Aahhh fuck I'm gonna cummm." Niall yelled.

His warm cum shot down your throat.

"Swallow." He commanded. 

You obeyed and then stood up. Niall pulled down your shorts and panties very quickly. He began to slowly rub your clit. He suddenly shoved two fingers deep inside you.

"Ugghhh Niall!" You moaned.

"I like the way you say my name babe. Damn, you're so wet already." He pulled his fingers out.

"Niall why'd you do that?" You asked confused.

He suddenly thrusted his length deep inside you. 

"That's why!" He said before thrusting again, giving you no time to adjust to his size.

"Ugghhhh Niallllll." It felt so good to you.

"Babe," He said between thrusts, "I just...realized that...I don't know...what name to scream." He pulled out and then thrusted as deep as he could. "I'm close babe what's your name!"

"Y/N!" You yelled. "I'm close too Niall!"

You felt him empty inside you and your walls tighten around him.

"Shit y/n! Yes just like that oh fuckkk!" Niall yelled.

"NIALLLLLL!" You screamed.

When he pulled out you both just stood there staring at each other. 

"That was the best sex I've ever had babe." Niall said, kissing your forehead. "Now get dressed!"

"That's it? You just want me to get dressed and leave?" You said, on the verge of tears. "I should've known you only wanted me for the sex..." You began to collect your clothes.

Niall grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"No babe. I meant get dressed so I can take you out to dinner!" He pecked you on the lips and went to put his own clothes back on.