Sweet Harry- Kiss Me

I had just finished my essay. I was working on it for hours. I got up from my bed and set the laptop on the bedside table. I was about to change out of my clothes, when I noticed the blinds were still open. I stopped and went over to close them. 

That's when I noticed him. I saw my new neighbor in his room sitting on his bed and looking at his phone.

Fuck he was hot.

He looked up and caught me staring at him. He smiled sweetly and got up to stand by his window as well. We stood there for what felt like forever, just staring at each other. 

He was gorgeous. Those big, green eyes. His thick, curly hair. And that smile- perfectly straight teeth and adorable dimples. To this day, I still melt just by looking at him.

I decided to just change with the blinds open. He was attractive, and I knew I had a killer body. I gave him a wink before slowly and seductively pulling my shirt over my head.

He grinned at me, and pulled his shirt over his head as well. I could look at his toned chest for hours.

I unbuttoned by jeans, and pulled them down, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. 

He copied me again, pulling down his sweats. He already had a slight bulge in his boxers.

He motioned for me to take off my bra. I smiled at him and reached behind me, unclasping my bra and tossing it to the side. 

Then we both reached down and pulled our bottoms down at the same time, leaving us completely naked.

We stood there staring at each other's bodies for at least a minute, our eyes filled with lust. 

Then he left the room. 

I was confused at first. Why would he leave? 

Then I heard a splash that sounded like it had come from my pool. I went into my backyard to check it out- and sure enough, there was the mysterious boy, naked in my pool.

I walked out there and stood by the edge.

He swam over and rested his arms on it. 

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He said. 

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"I'm Harry. What's your name, love?" His accent was adorable.

"Olivia." I smiled at him.

"Well Olivia, I don't want to seem forward, but I think I fell in love when I saw you looking through your window." 

"I think I fell in love when I looked through my window.." I mumbled.

"Would you like to go for a swim with me?" He offered.

"I suppose. It is my pool after all. How'd you even get in here?" I asked, motioning towards the wall between our houses.

"Jumped the wall." He shrugged like it was no big deal.

I laughed and slid into the pool. 

When I surfaced, he came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"You are gorgeous." He whispered.

Then he leaned his head in and locked his lips to mine. 

That kiss changed my life. That kiss told me who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 

When we pulled apart, I leaned my forehead against his and stared into his eyes.

"That was incredible." He said.