Harry - Beach

"How much longer Harry?" You asked.

"We're almost there love!" Your boyfriend responded.

You groaned.

Harry had woken you up early telling you he was taking you somewhere special. He made you close your eyes the entire car ride there so you didn't ruin the surprise. You obliged, because you didn't want to make him sad. 

"Ok babe we're here, don't open your eyes yet though!" Harry said.

You stayed in your seat as you heard him get out of the drivers seat and close the door. He came around to your side and opened the door. Harry grabbed your hand and pulled you out.

You were wearing flip flops, and you immediately felt sand gush over your feet when you stepped out.

"Sand?" You questioned.

"Open your eyes baby!" 

You opened your eyes to see that you two were on a gorgeous, private beach.

"Harry, this is gorgeous!" You exclaimed, jumping on him.

"Not as gorgeous as you are!" He said, pulling you close. 

"Aw babe," You smiled. "Let's go!" 

You grabbed his hand and pulled him down towards the shore.

Once you were about fifteen feet from the water, you stopped.

"I'm assuming you brought towels, so let's lay them out here." You told Harry.

He grabbed two towels from the bag he was holding and layed them out.

"I also brought you a bikini, love." Harry said smiling.

"Thanks babe." 

Then you got an idea. You knew it was the perfect time. On a beach- it seemed so romantic. You were a virgin. Harry had been dating you for six months and he didn't once try to pressure you into having sex with him. You wanted today to be your first time.

"Hey Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready." You said, looking into those gorgeous green eyes.

A confused expression came over Harry's face. 

"Ready for what?"

"To..to have sex." You said.

"You..you wanna have sex? Here?" Harry asked, a little surprised.

"Yes Harry. I love you and I'm sure about this."

"But you're a virgin.." 

"I know I'm a virgin Haz!" You laughed.

Harry just stared at you, contemplating. You decided to just strip- it was a very private beach with nothing near it. You took off your shirt first, then your shorts. 

"You don't have to do this, y/n. I love you no matter what." Harry said.

"I know, but I want to Harry." You reached behind you and unclasped your bra, letting it slide down your arms until it fell to the ground.

Harry stared at you, intrigued. 

You reached down and slid your panties off. Then you slowly layed down on the towel.

Harry looked you up and down with his mouth opened slightly. Neither of you had seen eachother fully naked before.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.." Harry whispered.

"Make love to me Harry."

With those words, Harry stripped of his clothes quickly. You whimpered when you saw the size of his member.

He layed down on top of you and kissed you passionately. He reached his hand down and began to rub circles on your clit, making you jump. You'd never had someone other than yourself touch you down there.

"Don't worry baby, I'm just making you get a bit wet so it doesn't hurt as much when I'm inside you." 

You nodded and tried to relax.

Harry reached lower and pushed one single finger inside of you. You bucked your hips instinctively and groaned.

"Shit babe, you're really tight...it's going to hurt." Harry said with a worried expression. 

"I'll be fine Harry, just pretend you're ripping off a band-aid." You said.

He drew his fingers out and positioned himself at your entrance.

"Ready?" He asked.

You nodded.

He slowly pushed his tip in. You felt your hole stretch. The pain was awful.

You bit your lip, trying to stop yourself from crying out in pain. He pushed in further, causing a tear to slip from your eye and roll down your cheek.

"Shit I'm hurting you..fuck babe I'm so sorry..want me to stop?" Harry asked.

You shook your head, and he continued to push in further.

Harry planted kisses all over your face, telling you that it will feel better soon.

Once he was all the way in, he stopped and waited for you to adjust.

"You're so fucking tighttt..." He moaned.

"Ok, move.." You said.

He began to slowly thrust, picking up a steady rythm. The pain began to subside. Pure bliss over came your body, and you let out a load moan.

"Better now babe?" Harry asked.

"Fuck yeahhh." You moaned.

A few minutes later, you both came and he pulled out.

"I love you, y/n." 

"I love you too, Harry. 

A/N: Sorry it's kinda crappy but yeah sorry..