Frigid Ferocity - Harry Part 1

The first half of this was written by Jess from 1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com but she asked me to finish it...so yeah here goes. Hope you like :)

He had meant to ignore her for a week. He had meant to give them both time to cool off. After all, how long was this meant to last? He had meant to distance himself, he couldn't pull her into this world. But then he could practically smell her sweet fragrance on his dishevelled blankets and he missed touching her already. Fuck how could he have survived even the 6 days without her?

He wanted to play.

Arielle gasped as he pushed her up against the hard, cold brick wall, still damp from last night's rainfall. She looked up into his bright green eyes, already darkening with lust and let out a sigh of relief. She'd thought that he'd forgotten about her, he'd gotten over her. It'd been almost a week already.

Her insecurities were forgotten as he pressed his body against hers.

"I promised I wouldn't forget about you," he said huskily, as his lips crashed onto hers. Her head hit the stone behind her and she winced, but his hand slipped over her hair and soothed the hurt. She wanted to lose herself in his kiss, forget everything that was happening, forget how guilty she was about leaving her sister alone and abandoned at home, forget how frightened she was that she might be falling in love with him, knowing he would never love her back. A pathetic part of her didn't care if he loved her as long as she could be with him like this.

But her eyes steeled, she needed to leave.

Arielle placed two hands on his chest, pushing firmly on his strong chest, warmth radiating from it. His lips broke from hers and she willed herself not to whine in protest.

Panting, he looked at her in question and she refused to meet his eyes that have so often made you lose reason.

He reached out a finger, delicately tipping her chin upwards so her eyes would meet his bright green ones, swirling with anything and everything, so filled with emotion she was surprised that she didn't just beg to be taken.

He opened his already passion bruised lips to speak but she cut him off quickly. "Don't," she whispered.

"Why," he urged, desperately, eyes raking her very body already.

She closed her eyes, turning away from him once more.

He broke away from her roughly, hands running though his mess of curls in annoyance.

"What do you want?" He asked, eyes fixed intently on her.

Arielle held his gaze, his eyes glittering with something of undeniable hunger, his once mint green eyes danced with a fire that lay deep within him, burning like hot coals, like lava sliding smoothly over rough land, something unstoppable, inevitable, uncontrollable.

"What do you want?" She bit back, fiercely.

Harry's eyes searched hers, never open, never revealing any emotion except the ones that kept him safe, but still pouring with something deeper than he could control.

She looked away from his eyes, the ones that looked desperately for an inkling of what he needed to say to have her. Arielle stared at the surroundings around her, a single auburn leaf already past its prime fell slowly to the already littered ground. Passer-by's payed no attention but she was sure somebody would recognise his mess of hair that he was currently raking his hands through anxiously.

Gently pushing away she murmured, "Somebody'll see."

Harry stared at her, unable to figure her out. She'd wanted him, just as much as he wanted her, but sometimes she would question him, push him away when he simply didn't care. Shaking his head he pulled away for a second before pushing back closer, noses grazing.