Sweet/Dirty Harry- Pet Adoption

You and Harry were on the way home from lunch when you noticed he missed the turn.

"Haz? You missed the turn." 

"We're making a stop first love!" He said, grinning at you.

"Huh? Where?" You asked, confused.

"It's a surprise, babe. But you will love it!"

About five minutes later, he pulled into a parking lot in a not so nice area of town.

"What are we doing here?" You asked, confused.

"You'll see soon enough!" Harry said, getting out of the car.

You followed him into a building and heard what sounded like dogs barking. You were at a pound.

"I know a few days ago you told me how you really wanted to get a puppy, but I was in a really bad mood so I told you no and yelled at you. I'm really sorry babe. I love puppies and I would love to get one with you!" Harry grinned at you like a small child.

"Aw Harry I love you!" You jumped into his arms.

You turned around and imediately saw the cutest dog ever. A chocolate lab with big brown adorable eyes.

Harry caught your gaze and said, "Do you want this one babe?"

You nodded excitedly. He chuckled.

"What should we name him?" He asked, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Larry?" You suggested as a joke.

"Absolutely not imagine what the Larry shippers would do!" Harry said laughing.

"What do you want to name him?" You asked.

"Hmm..well I told Louis about this and he wanted me to name him Louis after himself."

"Ok well were not naming him Louis. How about Boobear?"

"That's perfect y/n!" He picked you up and spun you around.

Half an hour later, you were at Harry's and your flat with your new puppy, Boobear. When you got there, the pup went running around, taking a tour of his new home.

"You make me so happy babe." You told Harry, kissing his nose. 

"Wanna show me how happy I make you?" Harry asked, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

"You are so weird! But yes." You grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom, closing the door behind you. 

You both undressed, skipping the foreplay. He picked you up bridal style and gently laid you down on the bed.

"You are so unbelievably beautiful, y/n. Every single bit of you. You are perfect." He murmured as he looked you up and down.

"I love you so much, Haz." You said.

"I love you too, baby." He said as he slowly thrusted into you.

"Ahh Harry.." 

"Ughh babee you're so perfect!" Harry kissed you on the lips gently as he continued to thrust in and out.

"Harry, I'm close.." You said, short of breath.

Everything felt so right when you were with him. He could be rough sometimes, but you knew he meant no harm. You loved when he made love to you gently. You loved the soft side of him.

"Me too y/n." Harry said, kissing you passionately.

"Now." You say before reaching your climax.

"Ugghhh y/n you are so fucking perfect in every way ughh I love you!" Harry yelled.

"I love you so much haz!" You yelled back as you came down from your orgasm.

He pulled out and laid down next to you. You both laid there for a minute, catching your breath. Suddenly, you heard a whimpering sound coming from outside the room. You shot up.

"Shit, Harry we forgot about Boobear!"

You both jumped up and ran and opened the door. Your new puppy sat there looking up at you both inocently and then jumped up and licked you all over your faces. You and Harry laughed, got dressed, and took your new puppy for a walk.

Hope you like it xx