Dirty Louis

You and Louis are cleaning out your closet. You take out a bin and open it, but quickly try to close it before Louis sees it once you notice what it contains.

When you and louis started dating, you had put all of your old One Direction posters you had from when you were just a fan in a bin and hid it in your closet. You completely forgot about it, until now.

You scramble to shut it, but its too late.

"hey wait, i could have sworn I just saw my face in that box.." Louis looks at you suspiciously.

"nope, no face in there." You rock back and forth on your heels.

Before you register what's going on, he grabs the bin and runs into the restroom. You run after him and try to get in, but its locked.

"Louis please don't look! It's embarrassing." You beg.

"Sorry no can do babe." You hear the sound of the box opening and louis shuffling through the posters.

"what the fuck.." You hear Louis say.

Suddenly, the door opens and Louis uses one hand to slam you against the wall while holding something up with his other.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N! You have five fcking posters of the curly haired one and only one of me?! What the hell is this?!" He screams.

"I'm sorrry..he was my favorite until I met you..." you explained.

"I bet he still is, hm?" Louis nibbled on your ear love.

"N-No he's not lou."

"Prove it." Louis said, smirking.

"How?" You asked.

"Get on your knees." He demanded.

You just stared up at him, confused.

"I said knees! Now!!"

You did as he said, frightened.

He pulled his pants and boxers down, revealing his hard on.

"Now suck."

You took his length in your mouth slowly, trying to tease him. But he grabbed the back of your head and thrusted all the way in, making you deep throat him.

"Ah fuck babe you're so good at that..I love seeing you on your knees with your mouth wrapped around my cock..." He moaned.

You just smirked and kept going.

"Mm yesss, and that pretty little mouth of yours is mine and only mine!" He yelled as his cum shot down your throat.

You swallowed and stood up. He grabbed your face and locked his lips with yours while he pulled off your clothing and you pulled off his shirt, leaving you both naked.

He slammed you against the wall again and shoved his length inside of you.

"Shit you're so tight!" He exclaimed.

You just moaned uncontrollably.

"Ah fuck Lou.."

"You're mine y/n! Only mine! You'll never be anyone else's! Understood??"

"Y-Yes Lou I understand." You moaned.

"Who do you belong to??" Louis tested you.

"You! Only you!" You yelled as your walls began to tighten.

"Good girl! Ah fuckkkk." He groaned.

He came again when you came down from your orgasm.

"We should hang up some of these posters. Don't have enough pictures of the boys anyways." Louis said while chuckling.

A/N: Thank you thank you thank you to the people that requested a Lou one! I love Lou :)

Soo the next one shots I plan to do are:

1. Niall & Harry threesome

2. Liam

3. Harry & Liam threesome- drunk

4. Harry

5. All ;)

Oh and by the way, I'm not going to use your guys names in them I'm going to just put Y/N (your name).

Thank you guys ily!