Dirty Niall Imagine- Shower

You walk into your flat, slamming the door shut behind you. You had a very bad day.

You spilled your coffee on your cream-colored blouse on the way to work and got yelled at by your boss, but that wasn't even close to the worst part. After work, you went to your best friend Niall's flat to hang out. You had feelings for him since the moment you met him, but he never knew. Today, you felt daring. When you got to Niall's, the first thing you did was confess your feelings for him. And he just stood there. For like a minute. He just stood there staring at you, he had nothing to say. So you turned around and ran out of the house, bursting into tears. He called after you, but you got in your car and drove off. You felt like such an idiot.

You threw your purse down on the sofa and went into your room to take a shower. Once you stripped out of your clothes, you turned on the warm water and stepped in. It felt so refreshing, almost as if you were washing the terrible day away. But then you remembered Niall's reaction. He probably thinks your crazy and creepy now, you thought.

You were washing the shampoo out of your hair when you felt someone's arms slither around your waist from behind. You screamed.

The person spun you around and said, "Shhh y/n it's okay its just me." 

It was Niall. You and Niall were in the shower together. Naked. 

"Holy shit Niall you almost gave me a heart attack!" You said while trying to cover your parts.

He chuckled, "Don't cover yourself, you're gorgeous. Ready?"

"Huh? Ready for what? Niall why the hell are you naked in my shower with me-"

Without warning, he picked you up and thrusted his length deep inside of you. You instinctively wrapped your legs around him.

"Ready for that." He said, smirking.

"Oh my gosh Niall...!" You moaned.

"Why'd you run out like that before babe?" He thrusted again, going deeper this time. He was incredible.

"I-I t-thought you didn't f-feel the s-same!" You choked out.

"You didn't give me time to tell you!" Another hard thrust. "I was so shocked that you said that, because I've felt that way about you since the moment I laid eyes on you." He moaned.

"My day just got so much better!" You moaned while throwing your head back.

"Kiss me, love." Niall thrusted deep inside you and you leaned forward and kissed him passionately.

You opened your mouth, allowing him to explore it with his tongue. After about a minute of intense making out and his killer thrusts, you knew you were close.

"Just wait ten seconds babe." Niall said as if he were reading your mind. "By the way, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to kiss you."

"UGGH now?!" You begged.

"NOW! AH FUCK Y/N!" 

You let yourself go. Your walls tightened as he came inside of you, screaming eachother's names. You rode out your orgasms for a few more seconds before he pulled out. 

"That..was..incredible." You breathed.

"Will you be my princess?" Niall got down on one knee as he asked this.

You laughed, "It's about time you asked!"