Mend Your Broken Heart - Part 3

"Babe I'm home!" I heard Harry call out as the door slammed.

He walked into the living room where I was sitting with our baby girl asleep in my arms.

"Shhh Harry I just got her to fall asleep be quiet!" I whispered.

"Sorry!" Harry whispered, coming to sit next to me. "How are my beautiful wife and daughter doing?" 

About a month after Harry found out I was pregnant with his baby, he proposed to me. We got married just a few weeks later. It was a small wedding with just us, our parents, and of course Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Everyone was happy for us and it was perfect.

"Better now that you're here." I whispered back, leaning over to plant a small kiss on his lips. "I'm gonna put her in her room, be right back." I got up to put Darcy to sleep, but Harry stopped me.

"Wait! Can I do it tonight? You always do it!" Harry looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Fine." I smiled, carefully placing Darcy in his arms. 

"Be right back!" Harry said, getting up and going upstairs to her room. 

"Meet me in our room babe." I said, climbing up the stairs behind him. 

He turned into Darcy's room and I walked past into our room. Harry and I hadn't had real sex since the time that got me pregnant, and I knew he wanted it. He didn't want to pressure me though, so he never talked to me about it. I decided that I wanted to let him have his way with me tonight.

I threw on some sexy lingerie and laid down on our bed, waiting for Harry. Harry walked into our room and stopped when he saw me. I watched as his lips formed into a smirk.

"You horny babe?" He asked.

"Yes. I want you to have your way with me Harry." I said.

"Do you now?" Harry stripped his shirt off and came to lay on top of me on the bed.

I nodded.

"Mmm still my dirty girl, aren't you?" He asked.

"Yep." I said, grinning.

"You know, now that I think about it, I never did get to fuck you senseless that night I came back..." He began tracing circles on my stomach as he spoke.

"Why don't you make up for it?" I asked with a wink.

"So you want to be fucked, huh babe?" 

"Yes."

"Of course you do, dirty whore." Harry began sucking on my neck as he wiggled out of his jeans, so that we were both just in our undergarments.

He reached under me and unclasped my bra, throwing it aside and diving into my breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth, sucking on it until it was red and sore, and then did the same to the other one. He did it annoyingly slow, trying to tease me. I reached up and grabbed a fistful of his hair, pushing him into my breasts.

Harry pulled away, looking at me with a stern face. 

"Now that wasn't very nice of you, was it Abigail? You really need to learn to be more patient." Harry got off of me and went into the closet. 

A minute later he walked back with handcuffs, giving me a wicked grin. He stripped off his boxers before climbing back on the bed.

"I gave you a chance, but I guess you just can't keep your hands to yourself babe." He said.

He reached up and put one cuff on one of my wrists, wrapped it behind the bed post, and then put the other cuff on my other wrist so I was chained to the bed. I groaned in frustration, wanting to touch him, but at the same time I loved feeling so helpless.

"Do you like it when I dominate you?" Harry asked.

I nodded. He chuckled as he slid down my body and pulled my underwear down with his teeth. 

I gasped as I felt his cold finger begin to slide up and down my slit, teasing me.

"What do you want, love? Want me to eat you out, or finger you?"

"Both.." I moaned, arching my back.

"Both? You dirty, dirty girl. Whatever you say." Harry said as he forcefully pushed two long fingers in me, making me moan loudly.

He began pumping them in and out at a steady pace as he leaned down and began to slowly kiss and suck my clit. I bucked my hips and he chuckled, the vibrations driving me crazy.

"Faster Harry..." I moaned.

"If you insist." Harry added a third finger and began slamming them in and out as he devoured my pussy.

"Holy shit Harry! I'm gonna cum!" 

"Not yet you're not." Harry pulled his fingers out and licked them clean.

"Harry what the fuck-" I started but was interrupted by him slamming his length into me, causing me to scream.

"Don't scream too loud babe, wouldn't want to wake the baby." Harry smirked.

"She wakes us up from her screams all the time..." I moaned. 

"But she's just a helpless little girl...although I guess right now you're just as helpless as she is aren't you Abigail?" 

"Yes Harry..ah fuck I'm close." 

"I. Love. You. Abigail." Harry said between thrusts. "Come for me, love."

"AH SHIT!! I love you too Harry so much!" I screamed as I came hard around his cock, my walls clenching.

Harry emptied inside of me and then pulled out.

"Wow, I missed that so much babe." Harry said, kissing me on the lips and then rolling off of me to lay down next to me.

"Me too. You know, before you knew I was pregnant, I thought you would forget about me and never come to see me again. I was broken hearted. But you saved me." I said.

"I'm glad I could mend your broken heart, babe." Harry said before we both peacefully fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.