Soo sorry.

Ok guys I'm soo sorry. I

I feel really bad because I told you guys I'd write those one shots but I never got around to it.

I've just been awfully busy.

I have varsity volleyball practice nearly every day, games a few days a week, essay and other school shit, and I'm a singer so I have lessons and performances and a bunch of other stuff. It's so difficult to update often.

Believe me, I'd much rather write about sexy time with one direction than about Ancient Greece.

No offense to u Greek people lmao.

Ok but I just have to tell u this story...

Today my school volleyball team played the states juvenile hall volleyball team..we had to go inside the place and there were all these inmates there and then I ran into some guys that were inmates and it scared me so much but there were guards with them so it was ok. so then during the game (we crushed them, just sayingg) the guards escorted all the boys from the place to the gym and allowed them to watch. they were all about 16,17,& maybe 18. but one of them kinda looked like zayn and he kept whistling at me while I was playing ok that's it good night all I must go write a dumb ass stupid fucker essay.

~A VERY ANNOYED OLIVIA.