Dirty Niall Imagine Part 1

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell, you dont know oh oh, you dont know youre beautiful!"

You noticed Niall kept looking at you throughout the whole concert, which of course made your ovaries explode. You wondered why he kept looking at you- I mean there were so many other girls screaming around you that he could be looking at, but why you? As they said there thank yous and good byes, Niall winks at you before walking off stage. At first you turned around, thinking it must have been for the person behind you or something. But you realized that it was definitely for you.

You were about to make your way out of the concert when a security guard came over to you and told you to come with him. You were scared at first, what if you were in trouble for something? But then you realized you have done absolutely nothing wrong. Unless being a crazed one direction fan is a criminal offense. You laughed at your silly thoughts. 

You were suddenly interrupted by the security guard pushing you into a room.

"Thanks." An irish accent said.

WAIT. AN IRISH ACCENT?! 

You looked up to see Niall Horan staring at you with lustfilled eyes.

"N-Niall?" You choked out.

"Yes, that's the name you will be screaming soon." Niall said, smirking at you.

"The show was incredible. You were amazzzing as usual! Oh my gosh you are so perfect! All five of you!" You exclaim.

"Sshhh stop talking." Niall said, closing the door. 

He came over to you and grabs your shirt, pulling it off before you registered what was happening.

"Niall what the hell?" You yelled, covering your bra with your arms.

"Babe, come on. Not many girls can say they had sex with Niall Horan. What did you expect to happen? You sat in the front row with that tight tank top and those short shorts... of course I want you." Niall said. He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. 

Thats when you couldnt help yourself anymore. You put your hands around his neck and started to full on make out with him. He pulled away and sucked on your neck, finding your sweetspot. You let a moan escape your lips.

He reached behind you and undid your bra, pulling it off. He took a moment to look down at your breasts before licking his lips and sucking your left nipple. He took his time, swirling his tongue around it. He pulled away after a while and kissed and massaged the rest of your breast.

You pulled away and made to take off his shirt. You pulled it off as quickly as possible and stepped back, staring at his toned chest. 

"Like what you see?" He asked, smirking.

"Very much so.." You replied.

Sorry I will have to do a part one and part two to this one, don't have time to finish it tonight. I'll post part two tomorrow. Hope you like it though. xx