Dirty Liam part two

Liam had begun randomly fingering you at different times throughout the meal. You were hoping things would hurry up, but everyone seemed to be taking their time. He had only been using one or two fingers the each time, and while you were eating dessert he decided to switch things up a bit.

He forced his hands back between your thighs and pushed four fingers deep inside of you and pumped them, giving you no time to adjust.

"Ugggghhhh liammmm!" You yelled.

There was no point in trying to cover it up. It was loud. All the boys stared at you with their mouths open while Liam just chuckled and continued. He didn't even stop! The boys realized what was going on.

You gave up trying to stifle your moans and threw your head back and let them fall freely from your lips.

"Liam..are you..finger fucking her?!" Louis asked, shocked.

"I sure am." Liam responded.

"How could you do that in front of us??" Zayn asked.

"And expect us not to get hard??!" Harry added.

"So you boys want some of my girl?" Liam asked with a chuckle.

They all nodded, staring at you with lust-filled eyes.

"I bet shed like that, wouldn't you y/n?" Liam began kissing your neck, still fingering you.

"Like what?" You moaned.

"To let five boys have their way with you." Liam explained.

"Mm yeahh.." You admitted.

"What a naughty girl you have, Liam." Niall said.

"Let's get you to the bedroom love." Liam took his fingers out and picked you up bridal style.

He carried you to your room while the boys trailed behind.

Once he laid you down on the bed, he quickly ripped your shirt, skirt, and bra off, leaving you naked.

The boys gaped at you.

"Shit liam. You're lucky." Harry said.

"I know. But I'll share her just this once."

All five boys stripped from their clothes. Harry and Louis began making out while Niall and zayn did the same. Liam came over and started kissing you, but you kept your eyes open so you could watch the boys go at it. So. Hot.

Your center was throbbing and you were dripping wet. You slipped a hand down to touch yourself while still making out with Liam. You rubbed figure eights on your clit.

"Mmmm." You moaned into Liam's mouth.

Realizing what you were doing, Liam pulled back and watched you.

"If that's what you wanted you should have just asked, babe." Liam laughed.

"Hey niall, come over and eat y/n out. I wanna watch." He demanded.

Niall broke his kiss with zayn and jumped on the bed. He spread your legs, stuck his face in between, and began to lick up and down your slit.

"Please Niall." You breathed.

He smirked and stuck two fingers in you while sucking at your clit.

"Ahh fuckkkkk.." You moaned.

Zayn and Louis began sucking and biting your nipples while Harry whispered dirty things to you.

"Liammm where are you?" You turned your head to the side, looking for your gorgeous boyfriend.

"Im over here babe." He called out.

You turned your head to the other side and saw Liam jerking off to the sight infront of him.

You smiled at him and mouthed the words 'I love you'. He mouthed it back and blew you a kiss.

Niall stopped eating you out and switched with Harry.

"I'm going to fuck you, ok?" Harry warned you.

You nodded.

Harry pushed his tip in and then slowly pushed in the rest of the way.

He felt different from Liam. Good, but different. He was a tad bit wider but not nearly as long. Liam hit your gspot every time. Liam would always be the best at fucking, but Harry was still good.

He continued thrusting in and out for about five minutes, when you felt you were close.

"I-I'm close." You chocked out, "Liammmm I wanna come with youu.."

"You mean you want me to switch with harry?" Liam asked from the side of the room.

"Yeahh sorry haz.." You moaned.

Harry pulled out. Niall sucked him off until he came and then he began to suck Niall.

Liam climbed on top of you and kissed you as he thrusted inside of you.

"I love you li.." You groaned.

"I love you too love." He responded.

Your walls clenched around him and you felt him release inside of you. When you both were finished, he pulled out an layed down beside you along with zayn and Louis. Niall came in Harry's mouth and he swallowed it and they joined you all on the bed.

"We should get going, boys." Zayn said.

Louis, niall, and Harry agreed and they got dressed to leave.

"Bye guys!" Liam said.

"Yeah, bye! Thanks for the fun." You laughed.