Louis halloween

"How about this one babe?" Your boyfriend, Louis, comes out of the dressing room and puts on a hilarious face, trying to seduce you.

You were trying on Halloween costumes for each other. He was wearing an electrical plug costume and was holding a matching outlet costume for you.

"Oh my gosh babe you're so funny!" You doubled over in laughter.

"I try." He chuckled.

"My turn my turn!" You exclaim and go in the dressing room to throw on your next costume.

It was a sexy and skimpy police woman costume. You knew it would drive him wild. Once you had put it on, you grabbed the matching convict costume you had chosen for him and walked out of the dressing room, hips swaying.

Louis noticed you and looked up. When he saw you, his eyes turned dark. He licked his lips while looking you up and down.

There was no need for words. You knew what he wanted. You could tell by that glint in his eye- lust.

He roughly pushed you back into the dressing room.

"Not here babe." You laughed.

"Who says you're in charge of what I want to do?" Louis asked.

"Um, me. See what I'm wearing? I have authority over you." You bit your lip and looked up at him.

"What did you just say?!" He yelled while clenching his fists.

You knew he was getting really pissed.

"I said that I have authority over you." You repeated.

"I'll show you who's got the authority..." He mumbled.

You just stared at him, biting your lip without realizing it.

"Quit doing that." He demanded.

"Doing what?" You asked.

"Biting your god damn lip that's what!" He yelled.

Luckily for you guys, there were no employees or customers in the dressing room area at the time.

"Sorry.." You muttered, letting go of your lip.

"Ha! See babe, I do have authority. You did what I told you to. Now you're going to do everything else I tell you to do, got it?"

You just gave up on being in charge and nodded.

"Now take off that costume, love." He requested.

You followed his orders and took it off, leaving you in a bra and underwear.

"They're really sexy, but take off the undergarments." He said.

You reached behind you and unclasped your bra, letting it slide down your arms and hit the floor. You heard louis pull his pants and boxers down. You then slowly pulled down your panties, bending down as you did so to give him a nice view of your ass. He grabbed onto it firmly.

"Good girl." You could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Touch me..." You moaned as he kissed your neck.

Louis reached his hand down and started rubbing slow circles on you clit. He reached down further and pushed a finger inside of you to get it wet and then took it out and continued rubbing your clit.

"So wet for me baby.." He groaned.

"Please Louis I want your dick in me now." You begged.

"As you wish.." He slammed his length into with hardly any warning.

"Shit so tight!" He groaned.

"So..big!" You moaned.

"That's right baby I'm in charge here with my big dick!"

"And it's minee!" You responded.

"And this," he thrusted deep inside of you and said, "is mine."

"I'm coming!" You yelled.

"Cum for me baby..who's in charge here love?" Louis demanded.

"Youu are lou! I'm sorry!" You yelled as your walls tightened around his cock and you felt him release inside of you.

"That's right baby, don't forget it again." He pecked you on the lips and the two of you went back to trying on costumes.

A/N: YAY I FINALLY UPDATED!! And guess what?! Tomorrows Friday which means a weekend which means I can update more hopefully! Been waking up at 3:45 AM every day this week to do homework. Really need to catch up on sleep. Anyways good night guys hope you liked his one