Part 1: Change

(Y/n)
Race: Altanian
Gender: Female
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) Hair length
(E/c) eye color
(F/c) favorite color
(F/f) favorite food

Power:
Because of your race, you are able to learn at a faster rate. As a Vampire, you are able to use other Hunters and Huntress semblances by tasting their blood.

Unique Ability: To jump to other worlds, but she doesn't learn to control this power till later.

Weapon:

(I call it a rifle longsword)

Family Crest:

(Tried drawing her family crest)

........................................................................

(Y/n) POV
"An u? An u via?" (Y/n) looks around noticing she's in a strange unfamiliar place. Nothing but trees coating her surroundings and the sun burning her pale skin "aaaahhh!" She dashes for shade all the while trembling in fear an pain.

Under the shade she looked at her skin, noticing her burns fading away "ma shi kana sorta, na is a Muna!!" Trapped in thought, the sound of a group of people came etching closer.

"Are....are you ok?" (Y/n) snapped out of her thoughts, and noticed a girl dressed in red and black from head to toe.

"Aaah! Una...una a ta!" (Y/n) quickly dashed behind the tree she was standing under, being very wary of the new strangers.

Ruby's POV
"Uhh! I can't believe I haven't found a relic yet, Weiss help me out here!" Ruby irraticly searching through every nook and cranny of the forest, turns around and noticed a beautiful pale skinned girl hiding under a tree.

"Weiss look, who is that?" Weiss looked around and too noticed the pale looking girl "look at what she's wearing, I never saw that type of clothing before. It looks like a very expensive dress I wonder where she's from"

Weiss: "I don't know let's go find out"

Ruby carefully walked up to the girl, trying her best not to startle her.

"Are....are you ok?" The girl looked in Ruby's direction for a brief second, giving ruby enough time to notice her piercing (e/c) eyes.

(Oh my gosh! Her eyes are so beautiful)

(??): "Aaah! Una....una a ta!"

"Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you!"

(??): "Sana...sa..sana nima!"

Weiss: "Where is she from? I've never heard that language before"

"I don't know, maybe we should let professor Ozpin know" Ruby took out her scroll to call professor Ozpin.

Ozpins POV

Ozpin sitting comfortably at his desk, while watching his students via camera feed. Then takes notice of two of his students trying to talk to a young girl he's never seen before.

(Calling sound): "Hello ms. Rose, aren't you two supposed to find those artifacts for your initiation?"

Ruby: "Yes professor it's just that while searching me and Weiss found this incredibly gorgeous girl here, and we tried talking to her but she doesn't seem to understand us"

Ozpin calmly listening to ruby's ramble, while glyndas right eye started twitching.

"So you say she doesn't understand you? Hmm"

"We're headed right over, be sure to keep her safe till we get there"

Ruby: "Yes sir!"

(If you enjoyed this first part to New Blood leave a comment or message me. ✌)