Cinders End

Y/n's POV

"CINDER!!", I yelled as Pyrrha and I stepped out of the elevator that lead to the top of Beacon's Tower. Cinder stood in place, not responding to my anger. "Cinder...I told you what would happen if you pulled this shit did I not."

Cinder: "honestly... I don't recall agreeing to not do anything, and besides your not my Queen so I have no need to listen to you."

"Trust me; after we're done with you, your going to wish that you trusted me!" She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Irritating me even further, Pyrrha noticed my (E/c) eyes started glowing.

Pyrrha: "Y/n stay calm...getting angry wont get us any where."

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and then smiled. "Thanks Pyr, your right no need to loose myself, and besides it wouldn't take much to kill her. Getting angry would just be going over board."

Cinder: "That's a lot of talk, why don't you put your lien where your mouth is."

"Ok", I place a glyph at the bottom of my feet to propel myself towards Cinder. The utter shock I see when she notices I'm using a Schnee semblance. She makes an attempt to block and my fist connects with her forearms. Crushing both of them, sending her flying out the tower window.

Cinder: "AHH! DAMN IT!!"

This was my chance to chase her down, so I sprinted out the same window. This time using Ruby's semblance to enhance my speed. Cinder shot out a giant flame towards me hoping that it would burn, so instead of avoiding the flames I decided to burst through.

Cinder: "WHAT THE HELL!!?"

"..." caught off guard I axe kicked her to the ground. Completely helpless to do anything, Pyr rushed in weapon in hand and cut her down. Leaving several fatal wounds on her body.

☆☆☆

Cinder's POV

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!" Blood began to spill  from the wounds, and flood from my mouth. I  tried my hardest to get up, but my body couldn't endure the pain. "Wh-what are you!?" She looks at me and tilts her head to the right.

☆A/n: ignore the blood, and you can change it to fit your Silverheart

☆A/n: ignore the blood, and you can change it to fit your Silverheart. ☆

Y/n: "I doubt what we are matters anymore."

"Wh-what d-do you mean?"

Y/n: "I mean it's going to be pointless to know what we are when your going to be dead."

"Wh...."

BANG! BANG!