about me

Blake’s POV

I knock on the door to our dorm room, worrying about (Y/n)’s privacy. After seeing her walk away from the fight between Yang, and Ruby’s Uncle and Weiss’s sister, I figured she needed time to herself.

“Um! (Y/n) are you ok?” calmly I spoke on the other side of the door hoping that I wasn't disturbing her.

(Y/n): “My love, this is your room to you know. You could just walk in”

“I know I can, I just didn't want to bother you if you wanted time alone that's all”

(Y/n): “It's ok Blake you can come in”

I open the door slowly as if I was trying not to disturb anyone in the dormitory.

“how did you know it was me?” she looked at me lovingly, just like she did with Ruby, Yang and Weiss.

(Y/n): “Your voice is always calm and soothing to me. It's one of the things that I love about you”

A blush rose to my face as lower my head towards the ground. My ears flattened and rested on my head.

“It’s one of the things, so what other things do you love about me?”

(Y/n): “I love how beautiful you are” she gets up from her bed, and walks up to me. Her soft yet cold hand touched my chin as she lifts my head up so that our eyes can meet.

(Y/n): “How courageous you are” she kisses me.

(Y/n): “How entranced you get in your stories” she kisses me again.

(Y/n): “How passionate you are about the things you love” again.

By now I feel as if I'm drowning in her love, so much so that the sound of her voice muffles and disappears. In the moment these words escaped me.

“Bite me!”

She looks at me and smiles, her (e/c) eyes glowing bright. Slowly, she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear, showing the bite mark on neck. Her hand travels to mine, pulling me closer to her. Our bodies pressed against each other leaving no room between us.

My body was hers, and hers alone. She kissed me deeply, her pink lips soft to the touch. She moved to my cheek then to my neck. Softly, she caressed my neck with her tongue. Embedding her teeth deep into my neck.

“Mmm!...I'm surprised that it didn't hurt”

(Y/n): “I would never hurt the girls that I love”

I wrapped my arms around her body hugging her close.

“I know”

(Y/n): “So kitty, besides kissing me what other plans do you have today”

“Actually, I was hoping that i could get to know you better. You never really talk about yourself, it's sad that I could love someone so much yet no so little about them”

(Y/n): “Well what do you want to know?”

“tell me about your family”

(Y/n): “well my fathers name is Elris Arkma and my mothers is Amiella Silverheart, i had two twin baby brothers named Talin and Shin”

“wait then shouldn't your last name be Arkma?"

(Y/n): “my father took my mothers last name when he married into the royal family”

“So Markham is ruled by a monarchy?”

(Y/n): “yes it is, and I was the heir to the throne. Though I wasn't interested in ruling”

“why not?”

(Y/n): “Well, first of all, I would've had to marry a man; and considering the fact that I'm only into girls. I just wouldn't fit the bill”

“what's the second reason?”

(Y/n): “the second reason is the fact that every time someone called me your highness. It felt like i was looking down on them, and I've always hated that feeling”

“one more question”

(Y/n): “Go ahead”

“was there someone special to you in Altana?”

(Y/n): “You're asking me if I loved someone? If so then yes, i did”

“did she die when the vampires raided your kingdom?”

(Y/n): “no she died when slave traders kidnapped her”

My ears flattened on the top of my head, and tears began to flow.

(Y/n): “when I discovered that she was kidnapped, I used every resource I had to find her. When I discovered where she was I rushed to go save her, when I got there they held her hostage. I told them that'll I'll give whatever they wanted, but as soon as I thought that we made a deal they just slit her throat in front of me. In my anger I killed all of them, I felt as if my heart had been ripped out my chest. I just couldn't take living without her, an attempted suicide. I stabbed myself in the stomach, and a few hours later my mother found me lying in my own blood. After that, I was in what you guys call a coma”

“how long”

(Y/n): “I'd say about 10 months”

“10 months!” she lifted up her shirt that showed a scar that looked like it was lined with silver.

(Y/n): “every time i see this scar in the mirror, it reminds me how much of a failure I am”

“You're not a failure!”

(Y/n): “that's sweet of you to say” she smiled at me trying to make it sincere, but i knew that she didn't believe what I said.

“I'm wondering though, why is your scar silver?"

(Y/n): “Well that's because my blood is silver”

“Wait! Your blood is silver!?”

(Y/n): “In the royal family, all of us at birth are injected with a serum that turns our blood silver”

“Why?"

(Y/n):  “Well the silver in our blood helps control the genetic mutation in our cells, and if we ever got hurt by vampires. The blood that splattered on them would instantly kill them”

“so how come your not...you know”

(Y/n): “I'm guessing it's because my body has already adapted to the silver. Adding vampire blood just made me immune to it”

“huh, that's weird”

(Y/n): “hey! Your blood is silver now too”

“What!”